better late then never

please vote on day/date/ and location

not to be repetitive

we have these couple of locations

studmonkey wants wexford at quaker steak
matt from greensburg wants the jioios in greensburg

lets get a fast vote up

Jioios!

Jioios would be fine with me! Last day of the month, the 30th? Let me know!

Evaddave

Do you think there is enough parking at Jioios though?

parking at jioios wil be across the street at the catholic school

please keep voting

if you have room for about 6-8 turbo regals and live that close we could use your driveway

so 5 people vote jioios so far on saturday the 30th

lets keep voting............... we need also a time

if it is at jioios still need a time ...
but

ill meet you at the irwin turnpike exit or have someone in east pittsbugh meet you in monroeville

if jioios stands(who knows-last time it was me and studmonkey ftl)
l
it is off the west newton exit in greensburg right up hill 1/4 mile then left on thomas school road 1/8 mile

how about mark, joe, jim, 86 gngirl,greg bj ect where you guys/girls at

Dyno Day

Is anyone going to head down there? I would go, but I won't have my car dyno'ed. I don't even have 50 miles on the new motor. I still have tunning, and adjustments to work on.

Evaddave

Anyone going to the Steel Valley Super Nats at Quaker this weekend?If you are look me up,i'll be on the pit side by the play grounds with my car club.

if you have room for about 6-8 turbo regals and live that close we could use your driveway

I could fit about 5. I actually live about 1,000 feet up the hill from Jioio's, on the left if you're heading down the hill... Messed up thing is, as close as I'll be, I probably won't make it. I'm building a shed from scratch and I'll be knee deep in lumber and Quickrete, lol. I wouldn't mind checking out the dyno day too, just to watch for a little bit. I'll see if I can find the time.
The best place to park would be the church that you mentioned if you wanted to line all the cars up, only bad thing is it's 100 yards or so from the restaurant, so you couldn't keep an eye on them while you ate. Not that it's a high crime area by any means, but that many GN's lined up would bring some attention...
Honk as you go by :D

Who is all going to this one? I may be free on Saturday and Jioios is only like 15 minutes from my house. If it is still happening, time on Saturday?

Chris

I'm in

I am planning on going. I also would like to get some idea on how many people are going.

Evaddave

1:00 could work for me. I will probably be down @ my garage working on my GN so I could just shoot up from there. How many of us are going?