pit bull attack graphic pics

tdd

i was asking to c if i could post on here i dont have the link all i have is the pics in my cell,this dog was given steroids.the victim is the dogs owner ,if i cant post i could send to anyone's cell

Attachments

• imagejpeg952.jpeg
    imagejpeg952.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 6,727
Good looking dog but i wouldnt give one steroids. I have 2 pitbulls one is almost identicle to that one. I have 2 kids that crawl all over them and dogs adore them they are the most loving dogs i have ever and i have had atleast 6 of them with no problems . But some idiot does this and thats why these dogs get a bad name. Thats sad cause the dog is probably going to be put to sleep now.They should put owner in jail!!!

the owners face was destroyed

Attachments

• imagejpeg952.jpeg
    imagejpeg952.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 4,560
  • imagejpeg954.jpeg
    imagejpeg954.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 5,348
  • imagejpeg957.jpeg
    imagejpeg957.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 6,403
The worst thing is the dog getting put down. At least he ripped off the chit bags face that made him like that. I Dont feel sorry for people That abuse animals.

I think that pic is one from several years back with the guy that put some fireworks in his mouth. A dawg slinging back and forth as pits do would do more trauma than that IMO..either way nast

a dog will only do what you teach it. that owner taught his dog the wrong thing and suffered the consequences.

Good looking dog but i wouldnt give one steroids. I have 2 pitbulls one is almost identicle to that one. I have 2 kids that crawl all over them and dogs adore them they are the most loving dogs i have ever and i have had atleast 6 of them with no problems . But some idiot does this and thats why these dogs get a bad name. Thats sad cause the dog is probably going to be put to sleep now.They should put owner in jail!!!

I agree with this. I have a pit bull too and she's one of the best dogs I've ever had. I have a 1 1/2 year old brother who loves her to death and she has never not once snapped, growled, or shown any aggressive signs towards him when he plays with her.

I believe neither of those pics are part of the same incident. The pumped up Pit likely has a gene mutation. Simply giving a dog anabolic steroids could never create a body like that on an animal. The owner would have to train the dog to learn how to squat and bench
press (-;

Have any of you seen Wendy the Whippet? Her muscle mass is twice that of the Pit pictured. Google Wendy the Whippet.

I just saw that stupid new Predator movie yesterday in the movie theaters along with that dumb Inception movie-

That guy kind of reminds me of a Predator by the look of his face! :eek:

i hate how pitbull haters make up stuff like this. pits got such a bad wrap, when its really the owners treating them like crap. any dog would retaliate after being treated like that, thing is pits will actually cause some harm.

but this is not real, just activists sending foward texts to stir up hate for these animals to get them banned everywhere.

i got like 3 of these fowards as well, and if i didnt own 2 pits of my own, i might also be ignorant enough to believe something like this.

i hate how pitbull haters make up stuff like this. pits got such a bad wrap, when its really the owners treating them like crap. any dog would retaliate after being treated like that, thing is pits will actually cause some harm.

but this is not real, just activists sending foward texts to stir up hate for these animals to get them banned everywhere.

i got like 3 of these fowards as well, and if i didnt own 2 pits of my own, i might also be ignorant enough to believe something like this.

When I was growing up the dog everyone feared was the Doberman. Then it was the Rotty and now it is the Pit.

All three of these dogs are very powerful and anyone who has one must respect that fact. They are all good dogs in the right hands!

I have an English Bull Terrier and when people who dont know the breed see him they ask me if he is a Pit mix!!!