Pinks all out?

davidf

So I just started watching pinks all out. I'm really hooked. Has there been any GN's in the previous shows?:smile:

Yea, there has been a few TR's on the show. I don't remember specifics as to what episodes, but your answer is yes.

I think it was last season, a GN made it into the the all-out 8, or maybe even the final 4, but he messed up and forgot to set the trans-brake. When he started to build boost he moved forward & was disqualified. Too bad, because he was kicking-ass & taking names. He had excellent reaction & a fast car (obviously). I think he could have won it all.

Yea, there has been a few TR's on the show. I don't remember specifics as to what episodes, but your answer is yes.

I think it was last season, a GN made it into the the all-out 8, or maybe even the final 4, but he messed up and forgot to set the trans-brake. When he started to build boost he moved forward & was disqualified. Too bad, because he was kicking-ass & taking names. He had excellent reaction & a fast car (obviously). I think he could have won it all.

That was either the first or second episode of Pinks all out.

There was that yellow turbo Buick that was in the final 16 I think...but was DQ'd for going too fast.:eek: We should all be so lucky to have those kind of problems.;) The big thing I liked about that Buick....it was the most "real" street car compared to all the other so called 10 second "race" cars in the field.

Different show, but there was also a nice Turbo T on Pass Time. It was the kid's boss' car, his first time running it at the track, ran low 11's I think.