Pinks All Out

rastaz

aka 80's Rob
Anyone here planning on registering for this on Thursday? Info is on Pacific Raceways home page...

So far i know
Me,Jason,Ian and Dennis are in for sure;)
I hope more Buicks or turbo cars made it in:confused:

Wow, all four of you got in. That's amazing considering the massive amount of applications. Did all of you get the official call to confirm your entry. I hope so cuz it would be cool to see ya racing then. I'll have to come out and watch how y'all do.

:D I know Dennis and i have both got the call and they said we are in and paid;) Im pretty sure Jason did and i think Ian :eek: They call ya twice first to get your Credit card number. Then they call ya back after the card clears and tell ya your in and a packet will be sent to ya.;) Me and Dennis have 3 cars each to pick from.... Im hoping Dennis brings his race car and i will bring mine:D :D

well good luck to all... Gurts and I didn't bother registering cause nobody replied to this post by Thursday :confused: guess you were all scared of us kicking your butts ;) ... pretty sure there not gonna pick a class slow enough for any of our junk anyways :rolleyes:

Geno you should bring the street car. Seems like the class chosen most often is in the 10.0 to 10.5 range? I Haven't seen a 7 sec or 8 sec class yet but I haven't seen all the Pinks I am sure.
Curious if their position about running all out means you cant run a lower boost with your car? On a turbo car when are you all out as long as you could turn up the boost?

My wife said they are coming to a track near Concord, NC this month. I don't know how it work's. Who's got to call you. Do you go, and get in line, then they tell you if your in, or you got to mail in money? I didnt see anyway to mail in money. This track is only aprox 2hour's away.

If they are a month away then the contestants have already been picked. The track did the sign up out here.

Pinks

I'm in!!! Just need survive turbo thunder with out lifting my heads. I dought they'll pick me...too slow ;)