Pinks all Out in Arizona

y-hate

Gone In Sixty
After watching the first Pinks All Out i was very excited to see a GN in the finials....I was cheering for John all the way and it was very nice to see a GN representing the Buicks...So are there any fast Buicks in the Arizona area that can finish the job of winning this thing :rolleyes:, I know there are a lots of fast ones out there that can run 9`s all day...We need to finish what we started...Maybe we can talk John into it :tongue:

Actually silver and white now....!

I don't know of "lots" of 9 sec. turbo Buicks in Arizona, but I do know a white one will be at Firebird trying..............:D

Good Luck Nick!

We were considering bringing my car to AZ, but I don't have enough cage or license nor enough tuning to run deep into the 9's. I think a 9.50 car would be perfect for this, since they may field a group of 9.0 cars or a group of 9.8 cars. Who knows! I'm sure the field won't be the 320 or so cars we had here in TX.

We also considered John Martin's TSM car there too, but it won't be able to make it, it needs more tuning.

Last, we considered pulling my engine and putting it into John's TSM chassis car (lighter) and getting out there.

Ultimately, grad school finals is the top priority.

Just be sure you have all of the safety. Don't want to waste the day trying and get kicked out because of safety equip.

John

It would be great to see some Buicks out there. Im going to watch, should be a good time!

Good luck to everybody, i would love to put my car in it, but it stops in the 11`s:mad: