Pinks ALL-OUT at Infineon Sep 5-6

ChrisChow

1 video posted from Saturday...

Links to pics from the event:

Pinks All Out September 6, 2008

And more pics here:

Outlaw Photography / Troy Turner : photos : PINKS ALL OUT - Sonoma, CA - Sep 5-6, 2008- powered by SmugMug

More videos as they become published.

We had a great time out there. I just couldn't believe the crowds. I hope NHRA is watching! The bleachers were packed and people were cheering like it was a football game at the Super bowl. It was crazy, never had 10,000 people on their feet just for me :)

A notable new event to the show was the Quick 8. The Pullin crew from Speed knows that faster cars won't be picked for the index so they are piloting a new Quick 8 program.

I ran an 8.30 at 176, 8.27 at 175 and 8.17 sec ET to qualify for the quick 8. I would have had a really good chance against Chris Alston's tire spinning 7.98 sec ET in the first round of elims but I accidentally staged early, when I put it in reverse and didn't get an opportunity to spool my turbos, the guy operating the 'tree lit it immediately ...bastage! Worse yet is the guys in the tower said I couldn't make a pass at all. Those guys in sears point need an enema! Anywhoot, I parked it just to the side of the track where my buddies RedC5 and Joe spoke with Rich Christensen let me run an exhibition pass against another 1st generation Camaro. I beat Ted's Camaro pretty easily but I think something was wrong with his car because I beat him by 10 car lengths.

Other notable events was the jet car exhibition as well as the Super mod all-out (Throttle stops are ghey and people on Speed think so to !!!)

My car was only doing 1.48 and 1.38 60 foot times and she was getting loose on the big end.

Rich and the Speed Crew are great and it was the best $40.00 I spent in a while... (which includes two days of racing, watching a jet car make 278mph passes, participating in the quick-8 and watching someone take home 10,000 in cash).

There were a couple of friends from Hawaii that took pics of your car for us. Looks like you had a great time!!! Last we seen and talked to you was when you did that awesome 7 sec pass in Vegas.:D

Sounds like you had a blast. :biggrin:

Personally Rich is the only thing I dislike about the show... I can't ever picture anything other than him saying "is it fast?" right before he crashed the Gixxer 1000. No douche, it's a slow 1000cc sport bike.

Either 1 of 2 things happened there.

1. Chris's car was faster than the camera guy could keep up with.

2. The camera man likes slow cars.

I got a kick out of how far ahead Chris was at the end of the video....

Nice.

Nice.

Ted,

I think the photographer might have been running on alky.
That with the hear probably did not help!

Glad to be of help, Chris. I've got everyone of your runs that Jenny recordered including the Alston and the Camaro race afterwards. Really happy to see the car back out. :)

There were a couple of friends from Hawaii that took pics of your car for us. Looks like you had a great time!!! Last we seen and talked to you was when you did that awesome 7 sec pass in Vegas.:D

We just got back from a week in Maui. We had a blast! The air is dewey sweet!

...that was 8.17 at 170. I had to let out of the gas as the rear started pitching to the left, then I got back in it.

Nice.

Again, thanks for you and Jenny's help at the track! You guys rock. :cool:

Glad to be of help, Chris. I've got everyone of your runs that Jenny recordered including the Alston and the Camaro race afterwards. Really happy to see the car back out. :)

Sounds like you had a blast. :biggrin:

Personally Rich is the only thing I dislike about the show... I can't ever picture anything other than him saying "is it fast?" right before he crashed the Gixxer 1000. No douche, it's a slow 1000cc sport bike.

Rich , would you agree that the bike outperformed you on that pass?:eek:

We just got back from a week in Maui. We had a blast! The air is dewey sweet!

Glad you enjoyed yourself. You should call next time you're on Oahu, and we can hook up. Les with the TT SBC GN just came back from the Maui track. Since there isn't a track over here , we have to catch the Ferry to race.:confused: The three of us will be heading out next week for the Fastest Street Car Shoot out. Wish us:D luck !!!

I can't believe no one has seen the attention Pinks-all-out has brought. There was 70,000 spec.s at PAO in Atlanta.

Good job Chris Chow!!:cool:

Good luck with that hope you guys win! Aloha!

Glad you enjoyed yourself. You should call next time you're on Oahu, and we can hook up. Les with the TT SBC GN just came back from the Maui track. Since there isn't a track over here , we have to catch the Ferry to race.:confused: The three of us will be heading out next week for the Fastest Street Car Shoot out. Wish us:D luck !!!

Chris,

Let us know when the show will air once you find out. Can't wait to see the most famous turbo-v8 GN-T beast on the tube.

John

Pinks All Out...best show on TV

I'd love to see what Rich, Nate, and Charles said when they saw that black beast with 2 shoe horns sticking out of the hood. I hope they do a small feature on your car, Chris like they usually do with different and unique cars. You're car is a beast and I almost had a cardiac infarction when I saw the dyno video a few years back.