pictures of third brake light

turbobooster

im ready to install my third brake light but looks like im might have to drill some holes since hot airs didnt come with it i'd like to see a pic of how it is mounted or how any of u guys did the mounting i cant seem to see how the mounting bracket would go mounted in order for the 3rd brake light assembly to sit nicely back there just need a pic anyone ? thanx

I will try and get a picture but I made a template and cut the rear shelf board to fit the taillight mount. Then another carboard template for the mounting holes. Remember that you will need to run the wire back to the brake switch itself or everytime you turn on the turn signal the third brake light will flash.

thanx ...yea i got the wire from the brake switch running to the back and i think i have it figured out now once i pulled the board out i noticed the spacing between the board and sheetmetal so that explains y the bracket has that offset once its screwed to the 3rd brake light assembly which threw me off at first but just eyeballing and not removing it