Pictures of my 87 I just picked up

Wow, that's really clean. Very nice car you picked up. Take good care of it.

Beautiful original car. I always wondered what it'd be like to get a completely stock car that sill has the stock airbox.....sweet car man....

Originally posted by 87gninpa
I always wondered what it'd be like to get a completely stock car that sill has the stock airbox

Slower :D

Thanks for the positive feedback. I am just trying to get it back to new right now which means fixing everything on the car that has seen its time while thing sat and sat and sat. I have put tires on it, plugs, wires, Lucas fuel injector cleaner, brakes, flushed the brake system, fixing the droopy headliner, and putting a factory dual exhaust back on it.

It will get a new paint job this winter and I hope to have it in shows next summer.

Very nice. I've never seen that collant reservoir before.....? Now, mod like hell!!

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Very nice. I've never seen that collant reservoir before.....? Now, mod like hell!!

The overflow? It looks normal to me. :confused:

make shure, Now this is very important and you must not forget this, Make shure that you change your Active Aero fluid in your spoiler. or you will lose your tail lights.:D

that guy is now famous all over the web. can you get on his web site and let him know that he is now famous over here?

Originally posted by Ash
that guy is now famous all over the web. can you get on his web site and let him know that he is now famous over here?

I did it and posted the link here and to LS2. :cool: