Pictures from today..

nordy racer

took some pics today at the last stop on the cruise.. Damn i like my new camera :), hope you guys like the pics.. it's going to take me some time to download them due to the high megapix....

THANKS PIZZA BRO for letting us crash at your place :) once again.. you and your wife are great people :cool: :cool:

stuff050.jpg

stuff051.jpg

stuff053.jpg

stuff054.jpg

stuff059.jpg

stuff060.jpg

now this is some funny shi*... i don't know how Underboost drove with Andrew... i will get in any motorized vehicle ever again with him LOL...

this picture came out great, not bad for being 15 feet away and driving at the same time..
stuff097.jpg

he traded in the GN for this ...
stuff101.jpg

stuff105.jpg

stuff106.jpg

Nice!

Great pics Nordy...
A solid turn out of Turbo Buicks. Anyone get a count?
Also, big thanks for all the hostpitality Ralph and family. You guys really roll out the red carpet.

Great seeing you all!
I know we had 10-11 on the cruise and then a couple more at Ralphs, so a good turn out overall.

Man it sure looks like you guys know how to have fun. Wish I was there to talk Buick. And of course, I love pizza.
I did however notice that Gary's hood ornament is shamefully neglected. I see several bug splats. Very out of character if you know what I mean. :biggrin:

dam ralph SICK SHIRT!

you get a free one when I make the next batch :) Everytime I see you your rep'ing it, so much your getting a free one next time I create a set. Thinking about doing a batch for the WCN event.

those pictures are sure pretty! lots of mesh wheels no rikens, makes me feel pretty good too ;) Congratz on another sucessfull meet up and pizza dine in!

hey anyone here golf?
DS

Hey guys,

Sorry I missed the event - my brother didn't get back to me on this until Saturday night :confused: It all worked out fine though, my wife had decided the house needs new paint and all you married guys know what that meant for my day yesterday. Sorry I missed such a good time - I promise to force my brother to go next time :biggrin:

Sean

Nice bunch of cars, looks like a good time was had by all.

Wells looks younger than I thought LOL:biggrin: J/K

Nice bunch of cars, looks like a good time was had by all.

Wells looks younger than I thought LOL:biggrin: J/K

Ty:
Good to hear from you, Ty.
I might be old & lame, Ty, but I am old & lame with a very nice turbobrick, as you can see in the photos. And your name was just deleted from my will.

Ty

be glad he removed you from his will.........
all he was gonna leave you was his bills! $$$$$

I had a great time at the cruise / get together, as always, and was glad to see everybody there. Many thanks to Tim (Meanchicken) for suggesting / putting the cruise together, Rafael & his generous family for hosting us at the Pizza place, and Mike (nordy racer) for the great pictures. Nice photowork, Mike.