Picture request

96transam

buickgrandnational11.jpg

sorry for the huge picture.
Does anyone know if there are any more pics of this car on the net? I love the atitude of it

Seems like everyone loves this pic of my GN... How many pics you want of it? I have tons. I been on this site but don't post much at all.

Any questions just ask...

Turbo Tim

Tim, someone posted a picture of your car on ferrarichat.com after I put up a picture of mine.

He said he was a friend of yours.

Yeah I went and looked on there and didnt see anything.. Who is the guy?? I have no clue.

Do I know you?? From Dallas?? hmmm

Tim

I don't believe we have ever met.

I cant find it either now. It was in the American muscle forum. If you get a chance to look though the photo thread....a lot of those guys have gn's

It wasn't in that thread though.

JEEZ!!!!!! What a NASTY looking GN!!!:eek: One of the most outrageous, "I mean business, boy" GNs I've ever seen!!! Damn!! Knocked me out of my seat. If I saw that thing behind me I would pull over and genuflect to you!!!!! Maybe even stand at attention and salute!!

All I can say to you is....."IT MUST BE NICE!!!!!!!!"

Just love it! It truly humbles me. Sigh. Back to my little ol'v6 GN.:frown:

Bruce '87 Grand National

JEEZ!!!!!! What a NASTY looking GN!!!:eek: One of the most outrageous, "I mean business, boy" GNs I've ever seen!!! Damn!! Knocked me out of my seat. If I saw that thing behind me I would pull over and genuflect to you!!!!! Maybe even stand at attention and salute!!

All I can say to you is....."IT MUST BE NICE!!!!!!!!"

Just love it! It truly humbles me. Sigh. Back to my little ol'v6 GN.:frown:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I know for a fact that it is a street car.

You better pray we dont find that big stage 2 headed 88mm turbo Firechicken, with the factory iron headed 70mm CHICKENMOBILE or the SWOOSHMOBILE or you will be a bird of prey. If you succeed then we got something your own size stage II with a 47-88 BIG-G or all motor 4 cylinder R-1 or we can turn on the nitrous if you want. Good thing tomorrow is Sunday. We could break out the banshee on studded snow tires also. C-ya Danno

You better pray we dont find that big stage 2 headed 88mm turbo Firechicken, with the factory iron headed 70mm CHICKENMOBILE or the SWOOSHMOBILE or you will be a bird of prey. If you succeed then we got something your own size stage II with a 47-88 BIG-G or all motor 4 cylinder R-1 or we can turn on the nitrous if you want. Good thing tomorrow is Sunday. We could break out the banshee on studded snow tires also. C-ya Danno

Ha, ha! Lookin' forward to hanging with you guys again this summer, bro!

Same here. Glad to see you in a General Motors Turbo product. Me and Chickenman will get a hol of you this week maybe this weekend if you are not doing anything. Maybe we could stop by and check out the new ride.

SWOOSHMOBILE:biggrin:
Checking in.Don't make me bust out the snow triers