picture needed

buickpassed

hope I posted this in right place can someone send me pictures of dark red med 87 turbo regal pictures I PLAN ON HAVING MINE REPAINTED and thats the factory color thanx:confused:

If that is the code 79, I think, pictures won't help you determine the shade. In person the color is generally much darker than it shows up in photos especially with a flash or in bright sun. Now on the other hand if you just want to see how it will look then pictures are awesome and encouraged.
Here is one that has been on SF Bay Craigslist. Looks nice but I think it was repainted a different shade.

Attachments

• 13473138106_265574068_IM1_02_565x421_A_562x421.jpg
    13473138106_265574068_IM1_02_565x421_A_562x421.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 362
If that is the code 79, I think, pictures won't help you determine the shade. In person the color is generally much darker than it shows up in photos especially with a flash or in bright sun. Now on the other hand if you just want to see how it will look then pictures are awesome and encouraged.
Here is one that has been on SF Bay Craigslist. Looks nice but I think it was repainted a different shade.
Thats hot!

They used the same color across GM lines so for example the 442's had the same color, in pictures it looked great but in person it was too dark, little too much brown to me. So when I decided to paint my clone I chose a
Daimler-Chrysler color called Sienna Pearl Metallic. I still love that color.
I'm trying to find a pic of my buddy Lynns Turbo Limited.

Attachments

• Cutlasssmallrain.jpg
    Cutlasssmallrain.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 463

Man, that car is clean.

No more pics yet. It's nice to have a different color than most of the regals you see around. This car originally was a rosewood color so at least the new color matches the parts that were not repainted. I've only ever seen one other exactly like it. I'll try to get some more pics today if it's not raining. Just an idea but try photoshopping your car with a two tone setup of this same color. I'd be curious to see what you come up with. The new camaro has this color with two black stripes down the center and it looks really good. Tim