My Contribution. :D

Attachments

• Resize of IMGP0174.jpg
    Resize of IMGP0174.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 323
  • IMGP2099.jpg
    IMGP2099.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 325
That car is sweet. I think i just finished! If you catch my drift.

i would give 50 bucks to get it changed. as long as my car is up there.

I dont even have a car anymore and will donate $50.... Sweet Car Rob:cool:

Move this to the Political Forum and you might get a response LOL....:rolleyes:

Here it comes LOL
spank.gif

Nice engine bay pic. Your wastegate looks huge :eek: . Also are those Simmons?

I dont even have a car anymore and will donate $50.... Sweet Car Rob:cool:

Move this to the Political Forum and you might get a response LOL....:rolleyes:

Here it comes LOL
spank.gif

Yes, "Those" are Simmons...on the Original Simmons Display Vehicle. ;)

Thanks Johnny.

Attachments

• IMGP1878-1.jpg
    IMGP1878-1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 176
how about this

we submit request to have home page updated,with pictures that are not 6 years old,lots of nice examples avaliable. maybe someone on the board could help turbo buick with construction ,of new home page if cost is an issue maybe we could help,or maybe by addressing this issue someone could have a better idea ,i think the popular vote is, most would like to see some new pics ,I DONT THINK IT IS GOING TO FIX ITS SELF,thank you, just my 2 cents!

The problem is there is no simple way to update it. Thats all hard coded HTML so they home page has to be revamped to add anything.

What I wanted to do was to install VBAdvanced like T6P has and have a featured car section that would show up on the front page along with site news, etc.

Unfortunately this has been a hard sell as I seem to be the only one that wants it that way.

P.S. We have the password :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank You Jay

thank you for youre reply ,i am new to the site and computer technology,stubborn i guess,did not know what i was missing.but i enjoy this site ,pics and stuff,i think a lot of people would agree with what you want to do ,thats what i was thinking exactly.keep working on the others,i think the feature was what i had in mind. hope you can convince them thanks again for youre responce.