Here's mine.

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 777
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 779
Bring on the Skunk...........Bring on the Skunk...........Bring on the Skunk...........Bring on the Skunk...........Bring on the Skunk...........Bring on the Skunk...........

Where are you man. I know you are on the forums. Calling the White T with the entire black top. Please post pics. :biggrin:

Hahahahahahaha... That was only a 1.5 60'... I was just having a hard time getting adjusted to the bench seat...lol...

First pic is when it was lowered...second is back at stock height..

Attachments

• turboregal.jpg
    turboregal.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 827
  • turboregal4.JPG
    turboregal4.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 779
Bring on the Skunk...........Bring on the Skunk...........Bring on the Skunk...........Bring on the Skunk...........Bring on the Skunk...........Bring on the Skunk...........

Where are you man. I know you are on the forums. Calling the White T with the entire black top. Please post pics. :biggrin:

Are you looking for steveX's car? His pictures are posted here.

On a side note, anyone have pictures of a white T with GNX style wheels on it? I'm thinking about putting that wheel on mine and would like to see what it would look like.

Yea, stock rear... I tought the MPH was a bit low, but I was happy with the ET... A 1.5 is the best 60' I've ever had, so I wasn't fully expecting all that... The helmet + my big head makes it hard to hold up during launches...Hahahahahaha...

Yea but seriously killer trap speed on that stall. Got the stock diff and gears?

Here's a few of mine. More in the link in my sig.

Attachments

• 100_1312.jpg
    100_1312.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 739
  • 100_1315.jpg
    100_1315.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 729
  • 100_1316.jpg
    100_1316.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 724
Some of mine... It was a beautiful evening, just rained, thought I'd snap some shots...

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

DAMN!!! I can't wait to get the bodywork and paint done on my car... TTypewhite, the car looks great... I plan on my car being pretty much the same, but I'm not going to have any bumper trim or the GTX vents in the fender... I have a fiberglass front bumper, I just have to get the back one... I'll get that one once the body work and paint starts... I like the turn signal trim black, it really breaks the front end up good...

RUQWKNF27 has one of the nicest white T's I have seen. He even had it for sale a month or two ago.... I love that car.

Saw this on Ck's website:D

Yeah, same pic on the CK site. The 2004r in her is all CK parts, put together by me and JC'sGN using the CK manual......

Here is another pic I found.....

Attachments

• WhiteTAug2007.JPG
    WhiteTAug2007.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 461