Pics of White T-s Please

turbohye

Nuclear Reactor
Hey Guys,
Mind posting pics of your White T-s or GN's painted white?
Car is getting painted after my tranny install and would love to get some motivation to paint it. Feed me.

p.s. even combination jobs with white. There is someone on here with the Skunk job (black hood roof and trunk) and it looks real nice. I did run a search but came up with empty hands. Please help.

-Tony
:eek:

Way more pics on my website below.

Attachments

• 2938656890049674534gweGoH_fs.jpg
    2938656890049674534gweGoH_fs.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 908
My White Limited

Here are a couple of mine. She's been know to hit the track every now and again.....

Attachments

• WhiteLimitedBurnout.JPG
    WhiteLimitedBurnout.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 887
  • Oct-Launch.JPG
    Oct-Launch.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 919
Here's a few pics of mine

Attachments

• matts monte 021 (Large).jpg
    matts monte 021 (Large).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 845
  • matts monte 009 (Large).jpg
    matts monte 009 (Large).jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 890
  • matts monte 007 (Large).jpg
    matts monte 007 (Large).jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 846
  • matts monte 025 (Large).jpg
    matts monte 025 (Large).jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 840
WOW!!! I've got a white 86 T-Type with the blackout package, but it has chrome bumpers... I just ordered a fiberglass front bumper(I'll get the back one soon), so I have to decide if I should do all white, of if I should go white with black bumpers when I have it painted...LMAO... I saved pictures of KevinB and Casper's cars, so I'm going to sit here and look at them for the next few months while I save for paint... To be honest I love both looks... Great looking cars guys... Two thumbs up...

Casper, for some reason my computer won't open/display the saved picture of your car, can you post it again so I can save it... Thanks... ;-)

WOW!!! I've got a white 86 T-Type with the blackout package, but it has chrome bumpers... I just ordered a fiberglass front bumper(I'll get the back one soon), so I have to decide if I should do all white, of if I should go white with black bumpers when I have it painted...LMAO... I saved pictures of KevinB and Casper's cars, so I'm going to sit here and look at them for the next few months while I save for paint... To be honest I love both looks... Great looking cars guys... Two thumbs up...

Actually, i had my chrome bumpers painted without being scuffed years ago. Later on, paint came right off with stripper (taped off rubber of course) and the chromes just needed some polish and elbow grease and the shine was back. Never scuff that chrome. Might be something to keep in mind, but the painter that did it, used bulldog (pro grade) and it stuck with no chipping for years.