pics of the new paint

Tonya83T

Boostin Daily & Luvin' It
I finially got a few pictures of my new paint job. I threw a couple on a web page to share with you all.....

http://www.tonyas-t-type.com/my_ride2_index.html

The paint was done by a female named Tonya here locally. $1200.00. I had recently seen a GN she painted. I thought it was recent paint. Come to find out it was done 6 years ago. They replaced the front & rear bumper inserts. The door & trunk weahter strip, the window seals, the body moulding. They said the body was the best they'd seen especially being a G-body. No body damage or bondo! They did a nice job, even polished the chrome & rims. I had the door & trunk jams painted. They took the paint down to metal & fixed a ding or two.

What do you all think?
I'll get more pics once I get the trunk kit & amps in.

Car looks great. Great price too. I paid 2300.00 for my paint about 2 months ago. I need to get some pictures to show everyone. Is that color an olive green?

olive green?

Thanks All! :)
Mike 83 T type- Nope. It's actually called "Light Greyfern", she referred to it as being "Feather Light Charcoal". I wasn't sure quite what color I was gonna end up with. It was so faded & weather cracked from the sun, I couldn't tell. The Landau top is a Sage, it looks Olive though. The interior is Sage & Grey. It's like an opitcal illusion. We couldn't figure it out..... :confused: Can't wait to have the interior redone! :eek:

It looks awesome. When are you looking at getting the interior redone?? I am shooting for march on my interior re-do. The guy I got the car from owns his own upholestry shop so he is cutting me a deal. I know what you mean by not being able to tell the color before. Before my repaint everybody was calling mine dark brown.

The car looks great, wish you were closer I would take my car there too. Trying to work out a deal with a neighor thou

Jim