pics of my limited...

BGN8711

I never posted up pics of my limited I picked up back in November so I figured it was time. I've owned the car for about 5 months and it has never run better thanks to the help of Morgan and Neal. I can't possibly express my gratitude to these guys, I am so lucky to be able to daily drive a limited and it is all thanks to these 2 guys. Morgan even let me borrow his welds for a while just to change it up! This after he helped me change about 5 other things on my car that day! Thanks for everything you 2 and to everyone else on the board who showed support when my car was stolen.

Thanks again,
Brian
P.S I'm going to make more of an effort to come out to some of the Buick events and meet you guys who continously get thread after thread locked ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0634(Large).jpg
    IMG_0634(Large).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0633(Large).jpg
    IMG_0633(Large).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0627(Large).jpg
    IMG_0627(Large).jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0626(Large).jpg
    IMG_0626(Large).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 239
I already took it to the track and ran it in feb. Waiting for Morgan to help me with the alky control install before I run it again. I will most likely be at fontucky in May.

Thanks,
Brian

Looks nice, Brian, some glaze/polishing compound will clean up the grey look from the bumper fillers. See if the right rear side of the bumper filler doesn't look a little cleaner than the other bumper filler ends.

Brian,

Nice pics! You should turn the hood emblem sideways to cut down on wind resistance and make the car faster. :) Call me and we'll get together and put in those injectors you've got. You can check out Sharon's new ride if you come down.

Neal

Got theft prevention?

man that car looks great! hope you have installed theft prevention measures so you can keep it. dont need to say what you got but i hope there are 2 or more methods (not including a standard "club" cause they are useless)

Brian,

Nice pics! You should turn the hood emblem sideways to cut down on wind resistance and make the car faster. :) Call me and we'll get together and put in those injectors you've got. You can check out Sharon's new ride if you come down.

Neal

Neal I definitely will be giving you a call soon as a visit is more than overdue. I'm hoping to have the alky kit in before we put in the injectors so we can just cut an alky chip for em once and be done with it. I also am still having that hesitation under brake boost. Morgan and I changed plugs and also swapped coil packs to no avail. Morgan is still thinking it may be a transmission/TC issue. I Would love to have you take a 2nd look at it and try and get that sorted out. It is an intermittent thing sometimes it blows the tires away and sometimes it shudders under load. I guess next will be to check the wires... Would love to see how Sharon's car is coming along as I heard the engine is now out. Anyway, I'll be in touch and thanks for all the help.

Brian

Brian,

I keep her car locked up in the garage on jack stands with the engine removed so no one can steal it! :biggrin:

Neal

Would love to see how Sharon's car is coming along as I heard the engine is now out.

Brian

Neal I definitely will be giving you a call soon as a visit is more than overdue. I'm hoping to have the alky kit in before we put in the injectors so we can just cut an alky chip for em once and be done with it. I also am still having that hesitation under brake boost. Morgan and I changed plugs and also swapped coil packs to no avail. Morgan is still thinking it may be a transmission/TC issue. I Would love to have you take a 2nd look at it and try and get that sorted out. It is an intermittent thing sometimes it blows the tires away and sometimes it shudders under load. I guess next will be to check the wires... Would love to see how Sharon's car is coming along as I heard the engine is now out. Anyway, I'll be in touch and thanks for all the help.
Brian

Brian, the car looks awesome. I love those White T's.
If you go to Morgan's house to work on the car Pm me and I'll cruz over and help orrrrrr get in the way...