Pics of my GN

nic87gnguy

I got my car out the other day and I cannot decide which wheels I like better on my GN. The Weld Wheels I just bought or the Boyd Coddington wheels? With the Weld Wheels I think it would look much better dropped in the front, what do you guys think? And if anybody has a drop kit for the front you don't want let me know! Thanks for looking, Nic.

Attachments

• Nic's Pics 016.jpg
    Nic's Pics 016.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 376
  • Picture 681.jpg
    Picture 681.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 371
I got my car out the other day and I cannot decide which wheels I like better on my GN. The Weld Wheels I just bought or the Boyd Coddington wheels? With the Weld Wheels I think it would look much better dropped in the front, what do you guys think? And if anybody has a drop kit for the front you don't want let me know! Thanks for looking, Nic.
Both are very NICE!!!!! I guess Iam just "Ole School"...Weld Wheels all the way. :) America Classic that will never go out of style. GN with Weld Wheels...A TRUE AMERICAN CLASSIC COMBINATION!!!

Both are very NICE!!!!! I guess Iam just "Ole School"...Weld Wheels all the way. :) America Classic that will never go out of style. GN with Weld Wheels...A TRUE AMERICAN CLASSIC COMBINATION!!!

I agree with 313 if you want true attention the welds are the way to go but I personally like both. I noticed when my buddys drive with the weld wheels they get much more attention then my car cause people automatically think its a race car. I have a clean car with GTA wheels people look and think its a nice car but they dont "gawk" like my buddys car with the weld wheels.

If I were to sport the boyds which I will be sporting 17s one day I would go with fatter tires in the back! Just my opinion.

I agree with 313 if you want true attention the welds are the way to go but I personally like both. I noticed when my buddys drive with the weld wheels they get much more attention then my car cause people automatically think its a race car. I have a clean car with GTA wheels people look and think its a nice car but they dont "gawk" like my buddys car with the weld wheels.

If I were to sport the boyds which I will be sporting 17s one day I would go with fatter tires in the back! Just my opinion.

I'm with you guys. I like the muscle car look of the Weld's much better. I think a GN really needs to maintain that look. Too big of a wheel starts to give a little more of a low rider type look. If that's what you are after, then go that route, but in my opinion, it removes the muscular stance of the car.

Welds without a doubt...the other wheels look like they came off a mini-truck from the early 90s.:p