Pics Of My Gn

Very Nice there Jackson . Now when am I going to see it down at the track representing!!!!! :) I'll have to start on my notching soon :eek:

Awsome

That Looks BAD ASS!! :eek: I just bought those wheels but you have way more dish..whats the dimensions on the wheels? and tire size?

Back2Spool said:
That Looks BAD ASS!! :eek: I just bought those wheels but you have way more dish..whats the dimensions on the wheels? and tire size?

This is what he said in an earlier post.

The wheel is a 17 x 11 TTII with a 5.5" bs also the frame is notched. Tire is a BFG 315/35/17 (that's 12.6" wide! ). Many thanks to JDSfastGN for his help. I will post the final pics hopefully buy next week, having hard time getting tires for the fronts.

Maybe I missed it, but what are you running on the front? I used to have 17x8s all the way around on my GN, been wanting to do something similar to what you have there.......only 17 front, 18 rear. :)

8UWITH6 said:
Maybe I missed it, but what are you running on the front? I used to have 17x8s all the way around on my GN, been wanting to do something similar to what you have there.......only 17 front, 18 rear. :)

:confused:

The front is a 17 x 8