Staff member
A TEASER PIC............. :p

Attachments

• DSC03944 RESIZE.jpg
    DSC03944 RESIZE.jpg
    660.3 KB · Views: 755
turbobuickman said:
Paint that tank! :cool:

I was thinking the same thing :biggrin: ... Also what size tires are those? I would love that look but just do not know if I could cut the frame for them...

Haha! I never even really noticed how ugly the gas tank looked until you guys mentioned it.

The wheel is a 17 x 11 TTII with a 5.5" bs also the frame is notched. Tire is a BFG 315/35/17 (that's 12.6" wide! :eek: ). Many thanks to JDSfastGN for his help. I will post the final pics hopefully buy next week, having hard time getting tires for the fronts.

Damm it's that ugly gas tank again....:biggrin:

Attachments

• 315's.jpg
    315's.jpg
    653.2 KB · Views: 584
Some good advise

Rubberize spray will slow down that rust corrision undercarriage there buddy. And it looks good too. NICE!!!!

pic with the welds....

Attachments

• DSC03930 resize.jpg
    DSC03930 resize.jpg
    652.7 KB · Views: 474
holy crap dude, i knew it was gonna look good but damn :eek: That looks awesome. The stance is absolutly perfect as well. What springs are on it?

JDSfastGN said:
holy crap dude, i knew it was gonna look good but damn :eek: That looks awesome. The stance is absolutly perfect as well. What springs are on it?

Thanks JD. Springs is the Eibach Pro's.

Your car looks hot.
I don't think that the tank looks too bad, just the rest of the underbody looks uber nice/clean.