Pics of my future heaven...

I would never be able to afford this house at the beac,taxes would be higher plus the land etc....only in the sticks.:smile:

You ain't never lied! The Beach definitely is not the spot for "most for your dollar" !

thats the way to live life

all you need now is two pitbulls to sniff out an intruder:biggrin:, a very large gun for the intruder:eek: and a bed between those 3 pretty ladies:biggrin:

Little up date...

I now have power and lights in the garage. I also have a new job in Williamsburg,my weekends are now mine once agian as they do not have Sat service hours! This should help me accomidate more of my buick side work in a more timely manor.

I do however need to get under the house and redo some missing insulation.

Looks great. Gonna have to make sure I have more work for you besides the posi install before I drive up there.

Looks great. Gonna have to make sure I have more work for you besides the posi install before I drive up there.

You guys kill me about the drive...:eek:it's an hour......some poeple in tidewater spend that long in traffic everyday and go 20 miles:wink:

A few reasons..

If the drive is no big deal than why the new job ? :wink:

1.Southern Hospitality Auto Group cut alot of good things in 09.

2. My boss is like mini Hilter.

3. Condition of the facility.

4. The pay scale.

This job has a 3 year old facility with new equipment,a different pay scale(yes I got more $$$ out of them). The boss thing only time will tell:wink:

And the commute is almost the same to the minute as Greenbrier,just I spend 25 mins on the ferry. So that saves gas.;)

Won't your GN be exposed to alot a salt air taking those ferry trips all the time ?:wink:

Won't your GN be exposed to alot a salt air taking those ferry trips all the time ?:wink:

***IF****you want to find something negative about anything you certainly can......I am not anymore worried about salt air than when I lived at the beach.;)

You guys still kill me....

but not me! My normal commute is 20 minutes :)

so...Matt you've never been caught in traffic in tidewater.....hmmm:rolleyes:

Seems this thread has turned from info and pics about our new place/play ground to anything and everything we can find negative..ie drive,salt..etc all in good fun I believe.:cool:

Bottomline is me and the wife are happy,I will have my ultimate playground in the garage. It will take a few years to get it all done as I am not made of $$$. I don't make my living out of my home,just some side work and lots of projects for my stuff. We plan on being here a loong time.

Now the woodstove has the house nice and toasty,so I am gonna go do some house projects!

In the spring..if y'all can stand the drive:rolleyes: we will pick a Sat/Sun and have a buick get togther,fire up the grill etc and make a fun afternoon out of it.

Seems this thread has turned from info and pics about our new place/play ground to anything and everything we can find negative..ie drive,salt..etc all in good fun I believe.:cool:

That reminds me, I was going to say something about your haircut and posture...:eek:

In the spring..if y'all can stand the drive:rolleyes: we will pick a Sat/Sun and have a buick get togther,fire up the grill etc and make a fun afternoon out of it.

Well hopefully itll get delayed to late summer early fall time frame, by then ill be back from over seas and have my car back home.

hey steve do you still have that cd with all the pictures from the build?