Pics of my future heaven...

Steve V

Steve V's Automotive 757 560 2782
Oct 21st is the closing date. Not gonna bother with pics of the house since I will only sleep there.;)

Attachments

• IMG_2930 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2930 (Small).JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 630
  • IMG_2926 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2926 (Small).JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 644
  • IMG_2928 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2928 (Small).JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 640
WOW STEVE! Give the wife the house- That is one impressive garage! I can't wait to see it filled up with Buicks, tools, hoists, beer meister, fridge, microwave, tunes, etc......

You officially now own my dream garage :)

John

That's sweet Steve, but isn't that trailer a little small to live in?

Where's it located?

Cool brother and congrats!!! That looks like is in the Suffolk area...? Definitely the garage is a keeper!:biggrin:

Cool brother and congrats!!! That looks like is in the Suffolk area...? Definitely the garage is a keeper!:biggrin:

Not Suffolk...Surry. 5 acres,House is 1350,pool,hot tub...SECLUDED!!!! No people just Cars and animals for the wife. Plus low taxes,an a super price.
For those that have been to my current house it will fit in the garage.

Damn Steve, Surry? That is a seriously long ways away. I have heard that they have good fishing up there if you're into that (I'm not). Are you going to keep your job where you're at now? You should have a house warming blowout once you get settled in. That would be cool to have a picture of a bunch of Buicks in the middle of the forest. I'll bring the Whiskey!

Jason

Damn Steve, Surry? That is a seriously long ways away. I have heard that they have good fishing up there if you're into that (I'm not). Are you going to keep your job where you're at now? You should have a house warming blowout once you get settled in. That would be cool to have a picture of a bunch of Buicks in the middle of the forest. I'll bring the Whiskey!

Jason

I can always get another job and most likely will. Auto techs are not a loyal group we jump ship often,thats usually how get raises!! I am about 65 miles from Greenbrier where I work. My wife is already looking for another Vet practice to work for(she's a LVT).

You are not much more than 20 miles from Petersburg or Williamsburg by ferry. Your services will be in demand anywhere you move Steve.

Heck, you were 20+ miles away from Great Bridge when you worked there.

You are not much more than 20 miles from Petersburg or Williamsburg by ferry. Your services will be in demand anywhere you move Steve.

Heck, you were 20+ miles away from Great Bridge when you worked there.

Yup,I need to find out how that ferry thing works. It's possible I will need to use it everyday. I am not to concerned about the job thing. The wife had a call today on a prospect. My realtor reminds us no job changing until after we close or the loan falls through....:) So my official hunt won't begin until the 21st.

:)After all the BS with todays red tape and 2 appraisals we finally signed on the line several times on Nov 30th:eek:,for $25 k less than contracted price:)

I am now back on line with ISP at the house. Electric should get done in my shop soon,then I can get ready for a lift in the spring. This is gonna be great!

A few pics of the floor,expoxy coated and my 3 buicks at home.:smile:

Attachments

• PA250403 (Small).JPG
    PA250403 (Small).JPG
    65 KB · Views: 471
  • PA250408 (Small).JPG
    PA250408 (Small).JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 458
  • PA250409 (Small).JPG
    PA250409 (Small).JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 472
  • PA250410 (Small).JPG
    PA250410 (Small).JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 471
Looks sweet man glad to hear things worked out great. Im envisioning one of those kegorators somewhere in there lol

WOW!! Sweet set up man...that's a garage people dream about around here!

I would never be able to afford this house at the beac,taxes would be higher plus the land etc....only in the sticks.:smile:

I jealous

Did you do the epoxy yourself or have it done? What is the brand and how much did it cost I was looking at doing something similar Hello all from Djibouti Africa, see you soon, not soon enuf though :frown: