Pics of my 6700mi. 86 T-Type

Just an observation, but the boost gauge surround is from an 84/85, unless some early 86's had:
0 turbo boost 15psi.

As someone whom has owned several TR's with under 1k miles and a GNX or two, I will say that car appears to be legit. The surface rust is perfectly normal and happens to almost all of them. I have However seen a few that retain the perfect bare metal look and the gold cad. Good luck with the new car:cool: P.S. My 86 T has the same surround

Most Likely the Most Well Preserved 1986 T-Type
in the WORLD!!!!

Is this guy for real?

Most Likely the Most Well Preserved Ass-Hole in the World!!!!

Thanks for all the Positive Compliments Guys!

And to Turbo 5 above, before you Shoot your Fat Mouth off do some Research....YES theres DOZENS of 87's that have Fewer miles and are Still in the Wrapper, but:

How many people STORED AWAY 86 T-Types

No one, so show me a better '86 T-Type....

That is a Gorgeous 86 T-type & probally the nicest stocker left. What are your plans with the car? Are you going to modify it? If so please keep it stock appearing.

Don't worry Under-Pressure. He's even got a white-sided Delco battery for it. It couldn't go to a new owner who would give it any more loving care, and a hellova nice guy to boot. This guy brought a set of gloves to use to drive it on and off the trailer so that he wouldn't get any skin-oils on the fuzzy steering wheel:biggrin:

That's good news. I've tried to preserve my Turbo Limited over the years & was hoping your car was going to fall in the right hands. I'm worried to death what may happen with my car in the future.

Glad to see this car fell into good hands.

I was all set to buy this car but I really wanted a Limited and eventually found the car for me.

Seller (John) was a great guy.

Enjoy the car!!!

Fogot to mention in my prior post that when I was looking to buy this car there was a 5,800 mile blue 1986 T-Type w/ t-tops in MA being sold by the original owner. Was asking $20K.

Saw the car on a different site. I didn't pursue the car since blue is not my color of choice.

That's one sweet T-type. That's my favorite sleeper color. I have only seen one car in this color and it was back in June of 1995 in Englishtown at one of the shoot out's.

That's one sweet T-type. That's my favorite sleeper color. I have only seen one car in this color and it was back in June of 1995 in Englishtown at one of the shoot out's.

I know a guy here in SoCal that has one, it needs paint, cream color 87 w/ the landow top, & column shift. Bone stock it looks like it just sits outside. I'm sure he would sell it. He's more into Ford Mustang's. :rolleyes:

Nice car for sure. I certainly wouldn't want to keep my gn's in the same "climate controled garages" that this one was kept in though. Looks like the humidity got a little high at times for it to cause that much surface corrosion underneath. Especially by looking at the rear end cover. I have a 51,000 mile gn that never had undercoating and looks a little bit nicer (not a lot nicer), corrosion wise underneath. Where the gas tanks painted/undercoated black at the factory in 86? I know that they didn't paint them in 87.

Very nice! But I am woundering about the fender emblems.. they seem too high..

Attachments

• 111_1101 (Small) fender.JPG
    111_1101 (Small) fender.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 196