Pics of my 6700mi. 86 T-Type

TClassic

Guys,

Just picked her up from North Carolina (600mi U-Haul), and I CAN NOT be any Happier!! Truly PERFECT IN EVERY RESPECT!! Thanks Sagecoach:biggrin:

Ahhh that New Car SMELL!!

Perfect NEW Steering Wheel!

Look at these Wheels!

Good luck with that car, it does look like a cream puff. It is amazing that a car can retain the new car smell for 20 years. My Limited still smells like a new leather jacket inside after 20 years. LOVE IT.

What did the owner do, drive it through the ocean?? You have some surface rust cleaning to do. Looks great otherwise.

Jason

Beautiful!! Was that car at Bowling Green this year? Thought I saw one just like it. I have the same color interior with leather and a 1/2 console. Awesome car!!

I think I remember a car like it too. That interior couldn't be any better. Care to share what you paid?

Jason

What did the owner do, drive it through the ocean?? You have some surface rust cleaning to do.

You're OBVIOUSLY VERY uninformed, ALL Regals were delivered from the Factory with UnPainted And UnTreated BARE METAL Axles Housings and Driveshafts, Unless it was NEVER Exposed to AIR (H2O) it will look like this!! Many folks PAINTED thiers Black.... The GNX in the GM Musuem, the one they bring to Bowling Green looks like this!!

Thanks a LOT Guys!

And no the car was never in Bowling Green, it spent 18 years in a Climate Controlled Room in the back of the Original owners house in Viena Virginia. Two years ago it was purchased by Sagecoach(Boardmember) who keep it covered in his Cimate Controlled Warehouse. He Never Titled it so I'm the Second owner.

It will CERTAINLY be in Bowing Green This Year:smile:

You're OBVIOUSLY VERY uninformed, ALL Regals were delivered from the Factory with UnPainted And UnTreated BARE METAL Axles Housings and Driveshafts, Unless it was NEVER Exposed to AIR (H2O) it will look like this!! Many folks PAINTED thiers Black.... The GNX in the GM Musuem, the one they bring to Bowling Green looks like this!!

Ok sorry...dont mean to tick you off by any means...

Jason

Well, my dads 55k mile GN has no coating on the LCA's or swaybar and it doesnt have any of that. Or axles for that matter. Just speaking outloud.

Jason

Well, my dads 55k mile GN has no coating on the LCA's or swaybar and it doesnt have any of that. Or axles for that matter. Just speaking outloud.

Jason

You're Dads GN was either Painted or Coated or else it would have this Surface Sheen. Period.

What a rust bucket...LOL ! That has more rust then and old mopar ! 6,000 miles my ass. Am i the only one going to say it on this board ? Ok i'll say it again...6,000 miles my ass ! But im glad it went to such a wanker like Brian BUT ITS STOCK Augest ? I mean Assmunch...how do you spell that last name ? Oh yeah...LOSER ! Geez not all that long ago this tool bag was bashing the buick world and now hes back. I thought the Buicks were old school or and old mans car ? Geez im so glad a guy like you is back in are world. Hey maybe you can blow it up and add 5 cans of STP in the crank case like you did when you sold one of your other cars to some poor sap that believed you when you said the motor was fine. I hope the crank bends in half and takes out the trans and all that rust on your...wink wink 6,000 mile car.