Pics of custom wheels? 17" or 18"

Royal-T-Ltd, is that green car in the background with the hood up your daily driver!?! :tongue:

hey at least its a Buick...... haahahahaha.

its actually a club member's, electra 225 tow vehicle. he's gonna tow his 11sec normally aspirated land yacht [white electra 225] - which shortly will not be N/A and hopefully closer to the 10s:eek:

PS.... notice the bumper fillers ; )

17x8, 17x11 no frame notch!

Attachments

• sitting sweet.jpg
    sitting sweet.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 774
RTLtd, I noticed the fillers after I posted the first reply. Noticed it looked a little more gold nad had a little more bling!

Anyone running FIKSE wheels?

Attachments

• fiske.jpg
    fiske.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 757
Check my profile pic (I am to computer retarded to figure out how to shrink some more pics) want more pics just email me, masky@hotmail.com
Anyway those are 19" Racing Dynamic wheels, actually BMW wheels(yeah Bimmers have same bolt pattern) 19x8.5 front 19x9 rear lowered after that pic a little less tahn an inch no rub, well a little bit at highway speed and a big bump.

jdpolzin,

Love your car. I'm pretty sure mine has the same wheels as yours, only in 17 inches. I'm wondering how well your tires hook at the racetrack. I'm thinking about notching my frame this winter and trying to stuff some 315's under the back of mine. Again, car looks awesome.

Do they make street street slics for 19 inch rims??? I want to put my rims back on my car but I know I won't get any grip with the tires I have now.

jdpolzin,

Love your car. I'm pretty sure mine has the same wheels as yours, only in 17 inches. I'm wondering how well your tires hook at the racetrack. I'm thinking about notching my frame this winter and trying to stuff some 315's under the back of mine. Again, car looks awesome.

Thanks Chris! I actually havent used those tires at the track. I had another set of Intro Pentias made in 15x10 for the track. I havent run the car at all because I just got the car together and running and need to do some tuning to the FAST XFI before I do much. Thanks very much for the compliments!

I had a white 88 SS many years ago with 17" TTIIs. It was a nice car. I miss it.