Pics of custom wheels? 17" or 18"

GNX Clone PICS 005.jpg

GNX Clone PICS 006.jpg

GNX Clone PICS 002.jpg

OnceBitten.jpg

Not the best pic and the car is lifted about 5/8" all the way around until I get it done but it gives you an idea. It also has no rear bumper on it and very little gas s that will bring the rear down a little more. I hope everything fits the way I measured it. I braced the rear quite a bit for the frame notch and the clearences are tight. Rear tires are 315/30R18's on 18x10 rims with a 5.5" backspace.

Attachments

• resized 10.jpg
    resized 10.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 837
  • resized 6.jpg
    resized 6.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 835
  • resized 9.jpg
    resized 9.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 835
Heres a couple more with the majority of the front spacers out for a better idea of ride height. Once the passenger door is on, rear bumper is on, E85 is in the tank, and all spacers are out, I'm hoping to have a perfect stance!

Attachments

• resized1.jpg
    resized1.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 796
  • resized2.jpg
    resized2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 807
What is the offset on those Ruff wheels front and rear?? Thanks.

Not sure. I woul dhave to check. They are actually a 5x4.5 bolt pattern, I run adapters. It was hard to find affordable 18's with the right backspace in our bolt pattern. I have less than 1K in the wheels and adapters.

Heres a couple more with the majority of the front spacers out for a better idea of ride height. Once the passenger door is on, rear bumper is on, E85 is in the tank, and all spacers are out, I'm hoping to have a perfect stance!

Looks like you got the recipe! Looks GREAT. What brake set up are you using on the front?

18's

Here's some 18" x 7" and 18" x 8" torqlites I got last summer with 4" and 4.5" BS. Tires are 245/40 and 275/35. Idea from 87GNasty's setup he had. :smile: Rims were inexpensive and Hankook K104 tires were a great price too.

Royal-T-Ltd, is that green car in the background with the hood up your daily driver!?! :tongue:

Looks like you got the recipe! Looks GREAT. What brake set up are you using on the front?

The front end has quite a bit of expensive mods. I'm running ATS spindles which lower the car 7/8" and have C5 Vette hubs machined into them so I can run 13" C5 brakes. They are stock C5 calipers and ACDelco C5 drilled and slotted rotors with ACDelco ceramic pads. I'm running Moog 5658 springs also.