pics of car

Nice paint job form the pictures. What wheels are on the car?Look like a centerline wheel i was looking for but they don't make them anymore.

Looking good Rusty. Now finish it already..

;)

Ask Opie if he's caught anything else on fire lately..
:D

The wheels are 17by9.5 and 17by7 boyd hot rods.The exhaust was on the car when I bought it I think its hooker dual exhaust.The mods when I get it done will be 109 block with 4 billet mains and a girdle,eagle crank,champion gn1 heads,55's,t66,and a billet roller cam from weber racing.This same set up with a stock bottom end went a 10.75@127 on 21 psi in my old car which was a malibu.Turning the boost up I hope to get some mid to high tens on drag radials.Thanks for all the complements I have worked hard on it.

Car looks very nice. And i got to agree the blue with the black trim is just perfect. Keep up the good work. :)

One thing i got to say is step away from the car, go to a local electronics store, and get yourself a real digital camera.;)

That's how I want my Ttype to look. Has it been lowered? if so how much and what did you use

Originally posted by malibuick231
The pics were with the front coil springs out.I am going to use QA1 coil over when it is done.
I have the QA1 coil-over set up up front and Belltech 2" drop spindles. I also cut a coil of of the springs because it still sat to high with the coil-overs all the way down. It sits good now. Pics are in my sig.

Mailbuick, the car is looking great. The stance with no front springs looks awesome. Cant wait to see it all back together and running. You gonna run a front spoiler or leave it off? I finally got my nittos 315s on, glad you confirmed they would fit for me, as they are perfect.:cool:

malibuick231

That car is the ****znitz:cool: I love the paint. Who did it? Love the wheel and tire combo also. My T Type is work in progress...
Love that look...What tranny are you using?200r4? 400?

Cool car.. hope to see it around town....