pics of car

We probably do know each other... I used to come down to the "Nationals" and I used to hang out with "Larry" from Fairfield Car Clinic. I got married and that stopped me from hanging out as much. I used to hang out at Steele, Lassister Mtn and Holiday Beach. As I said, we probably do know each other. Do you hang out with Reid, or Scott (STP). I used to come to the "Nationals" in my med. Canyon metallic SVO Mustang. I meet Scott and found out we both had SVO's and T-Types. I am in Grad school know and dont get out to the "Nationals" as much.

Chuck

I haven't spoke with Larry probably in over a year. How's he doing? He had sold the white car last time I spoke with him.

Rusty, hollar if you need any help with anything!!

STP just likes to sit at home and look at his cars! ;)
(I don't blame him)..

He may have sold he "White car", but you know Larry, he got a couple of GN's laying around. Now all he wants to do is fish:eek: "Can you say retiring is on his brain!":eek:

1ARUNEM: We probably know each other also... B'ham ain't that big... If you own anything powered by 3.8, we all travel down the same path like "Does following Bucks":) and go the the same shops: Reid's shop; Jim at Alltrack; Daniel Portera's; Brian Mayfields or Larry's Fairfield Car Clinic..

Chuck