Pics of 86 gn getting painted

I will be interested to see the final pics and how satisfied you are with the paint job. Is this Voss Chevrolet in Centerville?? Just wondering. It looks like you are getting a VERY god job. I have wanted to get my car painted since day one which was over 13 years ago. Money is one object and trusting someone that will not screw up my car is the other. Im located about 20 miles north of Dayton.

yes it was done at voss . There facilitys are incredible. I would strongley recomend them. just ask for an estimate and im sure they will help you out.

Looking good! Did you have any rust to repair? I had mine painted over the summer and I'm still putting it back together, plan on working on it this winter. The painter had it for about (9) weeks and did a pretty good job on it. Only a handfull of people around here that want to take a project like this on, didn't know that Voss did that. Wish I would have taken more pics of mine during the process, looked similar to yours.

Looking good! Did you have any rust to repair? I had mine painted over the summer and I'm still putting it back together, plan on working on it this winter. The painter had it for about (9) weeks and did a pretty good job on it. Only a handfull of people around here that want to take a project like this on, didn't know that Voss did that. Wish I would have taken more pics of mine during the process, looked similar to yours.
I purchased the car when it was in primer and did some minor body work and rust repair myself. But for the majority the car was pretty strait when i got it. It took about a year and a half worth of work to get it to the paint booth.

sweet

let us see a finished product when you get there. alot of us are in different stages of rebuilds and stuff. looks like the painter did a good job, bet it costs enough.

Maybe I'll be able to meet up with some of the Dayton TR crew next year....hoping to get mine out to some local shows and have fun. Your car looks great!