pics inside what you think

87GNasty

i love it :D

sicksmall.jpg

Perfect

The stance on your GN is sick! Could you share your suspension combo and wheel and tire info i.e. size, offset etc. :biggrin:

Here's my stance

Boss 304's 18X9's 245 fronts, 285 rears.

rear rub on inside, front rims cut on the a-arm.

What do I do???

Looks awesome though, driving straight!!!
Can't turn worth a damn....

Attachments

• 58a7_12.jpg
    58a7_12.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,863
  • 5799_12.jpg
    5799_12.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,851
are those prostar XPs or what ever was on G-28 (the popular hotrodding 78ish camaro?) What ever they are they look incredible on your car.

THAT IS THE BEST!!!! PLEASE, do tell the rims, springs, backspacing, widths and all other suspension mods!!!

18x7 in the front and 18x8 in the rear

front tires are 245/35/18 rears are 275/40/18 :biggrin:

I always get a kick out of guys asking for specific wheel measurements, suspension mods, etc. Do your own thing, that's what makes it look special in the first place.

Anyways looks very nice. From that angle it looks like they're pretty shallow and don't have much of a lip on them, which may be a positive thing in your opinion, I'm just a sucker for rims with the deep look.

Car in general looks great.

A prime reason people come to this forum is for information sharing. Just because others ask about specific data doesn't mean they're not "doing their own thing". There happen to be other 18" wheels out there, but users may want to know what offsets and sizes work without rubbing. If a user had major difficulty getting a setup to work, he may be able to help someone else avoid the problem. I'm not sure what your interest is in the matter anyway. Don't worry, no one is trying to "bite his style".

In all my years of owning buicks,,,i have to say that is the BEST stance / wheel combo I have seen,not to much race car look ,not to much of the retro look,...it perfect..:cool: :cool:

In all my years of owning buicks,,,i have to say that is the BEST stance / wheel combo I have seen,not to much race car look ,not to much of the retro look,...it perfect..:cool: :cool:
i agree. that looks bad ass.,.. very nice ! ;)

I usually HATE 18's on these cars. This is one of very few that gets the combination right. Nice job. Thanks for the info.

I always get a kick out of guys asking for specific wheel measurements, suspension mods, etc. Do your own thing, that's what makes it look special in the first place.

You're right, ordering custom offset wheels and tires needed to maintain clearance is no big deal. Getting things to fit right the first time isn't important at all. I mean, you can return that stuff once the tires have been mounted right? Same with suspension mods. They just throw the parts back onto the production line and clean them up and re-sell them. That is what happens, right?

Car in general looks great.

It a smart thing to do. If your set up works, and we know to use "X" offset on a "x" wheel size, then we wont waste money buy getting the wrong thing. I am doing my own thing, however I am smart enough to learn from others success,not my own failure.