Photoshop help anyone?

BuickMike

Money pit
Hey all,

I'm trying to come up with a color combo for the one day in the far future when I paint my '59 LeSabre. I want to keep it green, but think that something different would be cool. Maybe even a 2 tone with a white on the top.

Here is the car:
WZGQCW37Oq2R3AxiapIDLfa6P7Ah56Z9K0_lM5H2wSjnREl0xmNV3CaQnBqwRtgS5lAmO7rA8fMvNHf1XRgikxaDT03SnwyyUfz-o-SxMLnPYrqyOnBtcrDbyP4j0N_4RwUJ2UuxTw0oedIWoKzZHaxOoAhHjOzpqpck4TUaTFdCE7aGN5PznZ78k2R3FEaECty3vIke0Mykv9EMKpMM-pBZB8jP4nq-_LNOm5yo12mOld4GV6Uh0ZgaRl-TsI7M3e8M5HQy5T7fOts18g-zSaKS0ceiZwhlNf_JMxAGx3OIe-uB1Nh02Httz9vWPp8WfYEqYcucf3DrgpcuTzp90m0HTFvsxQ1ytbU2gK0SZ0tvmfob96Dng813FoFeuCt0HkmvNIbSBiCgHmXI_Ej2Abmn5YEtEbNsXlWvqOxuHccqtSDaIHi6pUO4nAKtsrJBbv_iyQUxJCPyhInDOHkMw810GPYAMcazSTVSgWH_Z6yDEbHyOJhl2cTstDYbwRT469Wg0-xHj-BR3NTaE9YJ8l8xpTd2eoPCoPCUH3WKl_U=w1466-h1099-no

I was thinking Dodge Snakeskin Green, although it may be too much. Pic of that color below. Anyone want to take a crack at photoshopping the whole car that color, and then maybe 2 tone it with that color on the bottom following the trim off the front fender and a pearl white on the top? If anyone can pull this off without too much effort I will be grateful. Thanks!

38085130.jpg

Cool! I'm thinking a similar scheme. I just need to be able to visualize it. I wish I had Photoshop. Hopefully someone will give it a shot.

I hate to admit it, but I kinda like the avocado color. It looks period correct.

I don't mean to toot my own horn but I must say that if you do your car like my rendition it would be a HIT at next years SEMA show. Jus sayin.

I like Clays version the best lol.

Its in the subtleties. I slapped some Moon wheels on it and color matched the white walls. The blacked out grill just sneaks up on you. Shaved door handles. Hey its all about attention to detail. ;)

How about doing a two-tone along the lines of Chip Foose's Grandmaster?
e7cac5f6ab847fc4dafb723c529250af.jpg
It's a champagne and green, similar to the original color of your car

Wow, I like!!! If I do 2 tone I will do a subtle color change for sure now. Thanks for sharing! Now I wonder what my LeSabre would look like with the darker color on top with the lighter on the side, following the trim piece that starts on the front fin and goes below the door handles. Hmmmm.....

I think I'm going to stick with a similar to stock color and forget the 2 tone. Over the weekend I ran into KC from KC's Paint Shop, formerly the painter on Fast N' Loud, and picked his brain about the LeSabre. His thought is that it is going to come out odd looking in 2 tone if I don't go with something classic like a white roof. He thinks that with modern paint, a color similar to the original is really going to pop compared to what it looked like originally. The more I look at it, the more I agree.