Peterson pump with custom oil pan & more…

J Banning

Quench my thirst with C16
Peterson pump with custom oil pan & more…

**NOTE: I’m selling this for a friend, pelase contact him directly with questions. Do not post replies to this thread, PM or email me**

Call Dan
302-740-1897

- Peterson Fluid Systems pump, just rebuilt with zero miles.
- Custom billet mandrel and oil pump blockoff plate/bracket.
- Custom aluminum catch can.
- Custom 8qt oil pan & pump pickup by SRE – Steve Reynolds. This fits the 3.8 “109” block.

$1,500 shipped

Attachments

• 01_whole_kit.jpg
    01_whole_kit.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 451
  • 02_pump.jpg
    02_pump.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 451
  • 03_tag.jpg
    03_tag.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 448
  • 04_mandrel_can.jpg
    04_mandrel_can.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 446
  • 05_hardware.jpg
    05_hardware.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 450
More pictures...

Attachments

• 06_pan01.jpg
    06_pan01.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 441
  • 07_pan02.jpg
    07_pan02.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 439
  • 08_pan03.jpg
    08_pan03.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 439
I don't have any, but will see if Dan has one I can get and post. He ran the car a couple of times at the track and drove it to several club meets.

any chance of seeing an "installed" pic?

I know Dan personally and saw his build of his motor before he turned to the darkside.

The oil pan is an eight quart pan made by Steve Reynolds of SRE Fabrication.

The mandrel fits inside a RJC crank pulley (stock diameter)

Dan made a bracket that attaches to the oil pump housing which holds the oil pump.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Thats a good deal the wet vac pump is a G by itself not to mention its the cats ass:biggrin:

Price change: $1,150 shipped!
Call Dan: 302-740-1897

Sorry, no more pics. Call Dan for questions, etc.

I talked to Dan today and he said that this stuff has to go. Call and make an offer!

Gotta sell this.

I made 500+hp to the rear wheels with set up! I have $2500 in this with everything u see here its a wet vac set up no dry sump! I ran it on a tsm combo. I ran 60psi of oil pressure! U can turn it down if u want. Pump just freshened up from peterson sold car dont need this. Any questions give me a call 302-740-1897 thanks

Someone please buy this. If I keep looking at this I may be living in my garage:biggrin: well I guess it could be worse.

you want it!

Living in the garage is what we all do anyway haha! Its a nice piece no more bearing problems .Thanks for looking make offer u never no!

Want ... yes
Need .... mabey ... no ... I like it
Great deal
My wife would kill me...
would not be the first time..
thinking......

Yea, kinda a hard decision, I just purchased a newfront cover with a installed pump from Dan a DLS, I would love to get this, but I am traveling to year one this Saturday to pick up some car parts, and BG is right around the corner, If I buy this it will cut out of my mad money for parts at BG. decisions, decisions, decisions.

I am thinking acout it and will let you know.
George 803.351.0041

Someone got a great deal on that. I really did not need it for the motor i am putting together, but I would have loved to have it. Still I am glad as my wife has started keeping tract of how much I spend on my toys, she just does not understand! hell I will never understand how she can spend 300.00 on a pocketbook or shoes, so I guess we are about even. Have a great day.
George