Performance parts

Hay guys just got out of the hospital just give me a day or so and will get the stuff out

Wow! Hope you are feeling better! Sent you a pm on parts I'm interested in. There are others ahead of me though on heads. So I will await your response.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much for ARP head bolts?

seems some body took liberty with my ARP stuff and took a few bolts here and there sorry for the mix up.seems you cant even get sick anymore with out someone taking some of your stuff.

He's got some nice M&A Heads with no cracks, no welds (ever) with powder coated valve covers and more. Here are the pics!! He certainly seems to be priced right, I just can't afford it right this second as I had some things come up that's more pressing. Here are the photos! He's a Super nice guy to talk to and deal with!!

GLWS - doubt you'll need it once everyone can see these pics.

Image1467123250.358692.jpg

Image1467123266.388939.jpg

Image1467123278.128391.jpg

Image1467123290.218764.jpg

In our conversation about the heads I asked him what block / intake they were for and here is his response:

Either it uses the 109 intake just like stock or if you have a stage block they have the Extra bolt holes like the champion heads do.

Are the headers still available ..? If they are I will take them off your hands..