Performance Parts FS w/ Delivery to Norwalk

turboz4life

I am flirting with changing my build and selling off the performance parts I have to finance it. I do not need to sell these items so if I get offers that I feel are inadequate I will hang onto them. I am not on the board much due to work, therefore EMAIL WOULD BE BEST to get ahold of me, steve_homick09@hotmail.com. I would be delighted to send pictures of these items to those who contact me. As mentioned, delivery to Norwalk is possible, otherwise Paypal + fees and shipping for each item. I would prefer to not ship the bigger, heavier items.

Champion Ported Irons - these have been cleaned and painted black, and have new Comp seals, springs, retainers, and locks installed on them from a Full Throttle cam kit. Would like to get $1200 for them complete.

Harland Sharp 1.60 shaft rockers for stock style heads - new, only taken out of the package to mock up to the heads. $550

Full Throttle 215/220 roller cam - installed in block, never degreed or run. $225

Morel Roller Lifters - installed in lifter bores, never run. $350

If someone is interested I would put together a package for the heads, cam, & valve train pieces. It would be a VERY good deal.

Precision 6466 DBB Turbo - Brand New with actuator, 3 bolt .63. Has been coated with VHT 2000 degree high heat paint on the exhaust side. Extremely nice piece. $1900

GN1 SE Style headers - brand new, only installed for mockup purposes. $550.

MAF Translator 2 with PNP harness - new. $250

MAF Translator Pro - new. $300

Stock driveshaft - $50

Stock heads - have 2 sets, $50 each

Stock TC - $40

AC Lines - good condition, $50.

Again, EMAIL IS BEST. EMAIL IS steve_homick09@hotmail.com