Performance Chips

csmwiese

I want your unwanted performance chips. As long as they are for stock injectors, non Alky. Street or Race: Red Armstrong, Thrasher, ATR, Jay Carter.....etc. Not paying much (5-20?)but these chips are not worth much anyway. Let me know. I use Paypal. Thanks, Clint

I want your unwanted performance chips. As long as they are for stock injectors, non Alky. Street or Race: Red Armstrong, Thrasher, ATR, Jay Carter.....etc. Not paying much (5-20?)but these chips are not worth much anyway. Let me know. I use Paypal. Thanks, Clint

I have a Red 93 and 108. I ran 12.30's on the 93 and only used the 108 in a couple of street races,$40 for both shipped but I do not have paypal.

lol Clint, Doug is a stand up guy that has been on this board for a LONG time. You are new with only 28 posts man. I understand fully on wanting to be carefull but if you think he would take your money and run you are barking the wrong tree lol. 40 bucks is hardly a half a tank of gas anymore ! Nobody is going to send out parts and pay shipping out their pocket to anyone without being paid first unless they know you personally. Good luck on your search Daniel

lol Clint, Doug is a stand up guy that has been on this board for a LONG time. You are new with only 28 posts man. I understand fully on wanting to be carefull but if you think he would take your money and run you are barking the wrong tree lol. 40 bucks is hardly a half a tank of gas anymore ! Nobody is going to send out parts and pay shipping out their pocket to anyone without being paid first unless they know you personally. Good luck on your search Daniel

Thanks Danny. I do not use pay pal cause it has problems too. When my ebay acct got hacked I got rid of paypal the same day. Check my ebay feedback I have the same username there.

I have a Hypertech chip for stock injectors, I still have the Hypertech box too. $35 shipped please add 4% for paypal :D

i have a stock gn chip and a 2 turbo tweak chip for 60s with current combo no alky and with alky...