People with 1.3 sixty foots/ what did you do to get that?

ttypewhite

Like the topic says. What did you do suspension wise to get those sixty foots? (this thread applys to full weight GN's, street cars)

To get low 1.3 60fts you need a nice suspension set up ...but most of all you need power. You need enough power to make the car move that fast through the 60. Ive had a best of 1.38 60 ft .It takes a high boost launch 15-18 psi and a hooking track too.

It is really good to hear your imput on this Louie, I have been drooling over your car for a long time now (i have it as my desktop picture). Right now the suspension just has stock lower control arms boxed with Bennet adjustable uppers and a passengerside air bag which is at 20psi and I run a 28 x 10.5 x 15" MT slick. I get 1.48 sixty foots. But anything over 10psi and I blow away the slick. How can I get my car to hold more boost? Last time out at the track my 200r tranny was flairing large inbetween 1st & 2nd gear (so i lifted and got back on it) and still went a 10.80 @ 128mph @ 26psi. I know the power is there but it seems every time i get to the track that damn dark cloud always follows me. Over the winter I am ditching the 200r for a turbo400 and throughing a cage in it (tried of being told to slow it down or go home). Any reccomendations on a stall converter? i run a t72 BB turbo with 83lb injectors with the Fast system.

My friend chris chow has the worlds fastest stock susupension Turbo Buick. He has gone 8.39 @ 166mph with 1.30 60ft at 3600lbs. All this is with a bad conveter.He uses Wolfe Racecraft stuff.

www.wolferacecraft.com

Get some good shock, ditch the air bag and get a good after marktet drag sway bar (wolfe).