People wanting to make products for sale here..

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
When I first joined this web site over 8 yrs ago I became involved with these cars just like everyone else with the interest of coming up with new stuff for these cars. When I helped design the Buick LED taillights years ago I was faced with a problem of selling them here. It started off as a "Group Purchase" to help fund the design because the manufacture wanted some commitment (20 kits sold) before taking on such a task but when the time came to actually sell them I was faced with paying vendor fee's. I wasn't about to abort everything I worked hard to produce and let it fall to the weigh side so I sucked it up and spoke to Shane and paid the vendor fee's to keep the ball rolling and here we are today still going strong and coming out with new products.

I wrote this to inform the People who are making products, Kit's, modifying parts for people or whatever it may be that they don't have to try and fly under the radar here selling parts because all it does is allow limited sales for you. If you have a nice product and what your doing/making is worth selling "Why not contact "any" TB.com supporting vendor to sell your products for you? You will make MORE money due to our advertising and business relationships than you would having to "Bump" your F/S posts all the time and risk the danger and crap involved with being caught making and selling parts here yourself. Or you could simply Pay the vendor fees!

The business relationship we have with our TB.com members making parts we sell is great and they keep coming up with new stuff to sell all the time and they don't have to pay vendor fee's, they don't have to pay web site domain fee's or nothing. You make the product, we sell it, your drop ship it! It's that easy...

So if you have a cool idea or are making some cool stuff you are interested in selling let any supporting vendor know cause they will more likely be happy to sell it for you without the hassle!

We actually sell Many parts for guys here making their own parts, for example below:

*High boost Plug wires- Shane Langford
*Stainless Bolt kits - Coach
*GNX vent kits - Viktor
*Glove box bracket/mount - Rick Hunt (X-Ray)
*Accessory fuse box- designed by Mike C.

Thats just off the top of my head!