PECV revisited

Peter

I am hearing that obtaining a Three Port Vacuum Switch, as shown in my original idea for a PECV replacement, is practicaly impossible.

To overcome this I have now included an alternative for the Three Port Vac. Switch in my web page. It uses FORD:rolleyes: parts which can be obtained from a dealer, at a price:mad: , or from the wreckers.:D

Go to http://petesbuick.topcities.com/ and click on "Can't find a Three Port Vac Switch" in the index.

Hey peter,

I'm working on putting together your PECV alternative setup. I'm still putting the car back together from a cam change. I tried using the ford part number to get the vacuum switches but they said there was a missing number or letter. But i was able to get them with the motorcraft number.

I tried using the ford part number to get the vacuum switches but they said there was a missing number or letter.

Thanks for this info.:)

You are right. The part # E4Z-9C915-AA should read # E4ZF-9C915-AA. I have corrected this on the site.

I am also tracking down another source of Three Port Vacuum Switches. If I should actually get one of these in my hand, I will let you know. ;)