Pcv issue

Sorry trying to figure this phone and app out...were are you guys running your pcv too .teed off to the turbo and wastegate solinoid.or right to the vac block

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I downloaded the vac diagram.I'm just getting a little blow bye and I think that the pcv isn't getting enough vac.so rick ? Is then does the pcv only run by itself to a vac port.And what if I just eliminate it?and make a catch can.idk if I want the intake sucking in oil:confused:

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Yes it's on its own vacuum line with nothing else.

I don't recommend eliminating the pcv. You could put a catch can inline with the pcv. Allot of guys do this.

Rick

^^^Do a search--there are pictures and info there if you want to do a catch can...

Sorry trying to figure this phone and app out...were are you guys running your pcv too .teed off to the turbo and wastegate solinoid.or right to the vac block

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Mine PCV is vented to a KN filter on the outlet and into the air. The crankcase(valve cover) has a KN filter which goes right out into the air. No CAT either. The engine does like it though. I am fortunate that our former governor(IL) who is in federal prison exempted all 1994 and older cars from emissions testing. I do not have any need for a catch can. You do get to really nice smell from your motor with my setup. I love the smoke the comes out from under the hood after a full power run.

All in all- It depends on what your state morons have dictated to you. Brad

To be honest in good ol gary indiana .I did the moter break in put around 500 miles and with just a cat and no egr crap at all took her in to the clinic no additives and it went down on the roller skates and the guy cut the test early said this thing runs like brand new ....passed last year .didn't even finish the dam test.and update as of this morning re routed the pcv hose and my pcv was clogged up .:oops: almost nouthing at idle right now.when I'm done with a couple outher things I will see if it is still makein a mess.

Update problem fixed.1my brake line on dr side was squirting fluid by my breather:rolleyes:that is were that was coming from and my freakin turbo drain is leaking cuasing it to drip on the crossover and give me the burn smell:oops:....but all in all rerouting the pcv to its owen line and putting new one in helped a lot .as always brothers thanks for your time. Just keeping it boosted:cool:

Famous Quote: "It ain't leakin', it's just markin' it's territory!"

Unknown author