Pbir testing

laz

Tso Racing 2010
I think i would post for some friends some new personal best Jesus(24stgn ) went 9.77@137 with a totally stock short block with a hyd roller and iron champion heads only got up to 28 lbs, run with a pte67 p trim . The driver needs to get used to the car but it might see some better passes . Also Manny with the grey t-type ran 8.30@167 with a stage 2 car on radials a few other guys had personal best so everyone was happy . Laz

Awesome job Laz and congrats to Jesus and Manny for their new best passes! I think Jesus might have the record for a 67 P-trim turbo.:cool:

Hey Brick just imagine that in your borthers mustang with a 76 and some better pieces could be fun . I know it will run better et just based on the 60 ft n 330 it could prolly run 9.50 with more boost better incementals early on .
I was a good night everyone went home happy .

No doubt Laz, the Butang would've been a lotta fun with something like that especially considering how much lighter it was!:eek: Definitely sounds like a good night of racing.

Jesus car looked like a handful on the line, going left like that, but a 1.3x short is solid.

Manny's car, like always, goes nice and straight. It looked like he may of hurt something on that last pass.

Yea Jesus car need some suspension work i got good parts just no time tweakin it i think with some work we can get low 1.3s and it will run a lil better i was impressed with that turbo we might be bolt our old tsm 70 for some local grudge racing its no fun being the one with the small weapon . Manny was smoking some it always had some crackcase pressure just a little more after that run and he said it was leaking out the valve cover on the last pass thats why it smoked it did run his best mph so its good chance its all good .

Congrats on the run. Hes flat getting it done.

How does the saying go...Stock Block Madness

I think i would post for some friends some new personal best Jesus(24stgn ) went 9.77@137 with a totally stock short block with a hyd roller and iron champion heads only got up to 28 lbs, run with a pte67 p trim . The driver needs to get used to the car but it might see some better passes . Also Manny with the grey t-type ran 8.30@167 with a stage 2 car on radials a few other guys had personal best so everyone was happy . Laz

"laz", was my friend Martin (from Canada) there with his '87 GN?...If yes, how fast did he go?

Thanks,

Claude. :smile:

LAZ,is the man.every car he has tuned gets faster & FASTER!.Roys,Mannys,Richie,Jeffs,jesus! would love to know just the stuff hes forgot. a truly amazing tuner!props from the boys at Trackside.JEFF & HAMBONE!