Paypal/Ebag

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
are no longer "in love"...
Just got a notice from PP that they and Ebag are splitting up.

Hmmnn. I wonder who screwed who?:smuggrin:

I was always pissed on how they 'double dipped' on fees...pay ebays fees, then pay paypals fees...such bullshit I always thought....

They split up because Paypal has the opportunity to be huge in the big money financial transaction game, against emerging Apple pay etc., while Egay is seen to be more stagnant and holding them back.

So sayeth the financial gooroo's.

No conspiracy theory in MHO.

And they are still entwined into your financial spinal cord within Ebay. :eek::jawdrop::p

They split up because Paypal has the opportunity to be huge in the big money financial transaction game, against emerging Apple pay etc., while Egay is seen to be more stagnant and holding them back.

So sayeth the financial gooroo's.

No conspiracy theory in MHO.

And they are still entwined into your financial spinal cord within Ebay. :eek::jawdrop::p

Sad but true.....:(

They are both and evil necessity.

My ass still hurts from all the times I was raped with increasing fees over the years.

Al though, I have recently made transactions behind ebays back and will continue to any chance I get.

D

^^^ i'd say with the advent of forums like this and the boom of merchant groups on facebook; ebay is going downhill.
They are both and evil necessity.

My ass still hurts from all the times I was raped with increasing fees over the years.

Al though, I have recently made transactions behind ebays back and will continue to any chance I get.

D

I laughed hard when it was first blocked from being able to type your email and phone number in messages :D

Paypal "Always Free!" Remember that slogan in the early days? Actually gave you $25 for each person you got to sign up with them too.