Payouts at 2008 Nat's info

HRpartsNstuff

Just wanted everyone to know what we are doing for the 2008 GSCA Nat's. I had some back surgery around the time of the deadline to get info into the latest GSXTRA coming out any day now, and we missed it. Here is the info on what we are doing & how we are spreading it around for 2008.

Keep in mind for this year, they are putting the super 16 turbo and super 16 V-8 into ONE super 16 class. So only the quickest 16 cars will get in, and the payouts are MUCH higher than ever before! If you are close to cutoff, I would HIGHLY suggest qualifying & be on stand-by for alternates. Usually a couple fast cars break or have issues, and you could get in & win! They do it bracket style, so ANY car that qualifies has a chance. It isn't the fastest car wins all the time thing.

ANY other vendor or supporter is WELCOME to add to this post and/or keep it current (near the top) so people know what is REALLY getting paid out. The GSCA site has more on sponsor payouts, but isn't complete or updated as of 04-16-08. That is our reason for posting it here as well. Helps to know you got some more money in the pot for your class! :)

Here's the info on our sponsor efforts:

HRpartsNstuff is posting
$5300 in Prizes!

$1000 cash to Super 16 (TITLE SPONSOR with Finishline Motorsports)
Put into prize pool with other sponsors & split up by Doug Hecker.
$300 in HRpartsNstuff gift certificates to TSO ($200 to WIN + $100 for RU)
$300 in HRpartsNstuff gift certificates to TSM ($200 to WIN + $100 for RU)
$225 in HRpartsNstuff gift certificates to TSL ($150 to WIN + $75 for RU)
$225 in HRpartsNstuff gift certificates to GSE ($150 to WIN + $75 for RU)
$150 in HRpartsNstuff gift certificates to BRKT 1 ($100 to WIN + $50 for RU)
$100 cash to Conley's Big Dog Shootout

PLUS another $3000 in Contingency Prizes available in HRpartsNstuff Gift Certificates:
APPLIES TO ALL CLASSES!!!!
If running HRpartsNstuff Swaybar: $65 for WINNER + $35 for RU
If running HRpartsNstuff complete suspension package (Uppers, Lowers, and Swaybar):
$100 for WINNER + $50 for RU
PLEASE visit 2007 GS Nationals Payouts for details!

If your car launches good or you do well, we might just use your pictures and/or videos on our website, catalog, or display. If you have any other good footage or pictures available, PLEASE drop them off to us (or email them) with your info & will do what we can to make you famous!

We WELCOME pictures, videos, and general info on ANYONE running our suspension parts & going fast or winning/ru races. Doesn't have to be the nat's, can be ANY race or test session or whatever from ANY year. We are making a TOTALLY NEW website and will have a customers rides section to show off your stuff! Hope to have some nice cars there, and have LOT'S of BUICKS on there for sure :D

Hope to see you all at the Nat's soon!
PS- Got LOTS of NEW stuff to show off there too!!! Got about 3 years of efforts all coming together at the last minute, been crazy here for quite a while now. Stop by our booth & check it all out!

PPS- Here is a link to the Super 16 page we are putting into the Nat's Program with ALL the sponsors & payouts for that class & some details on it:

http://www.hrpartsandstuff.com/temp/HRP_full_page_ad.pdf

It's about 5MB so it takes a bit to download. Going to have some REAL good payouts! Even first round losers get their entry fee back & a free super 16 T-shirt!!! Doug Hecker is in charge this year & doing it right! Heard some FAST cars that wouldn't make the trip in the past for low payouts are coming this year! Should put on an AWESOME show for all!

Thanks Paul, way to step it up, you are a class act. Hope your back is doing better and look foward to seeing you at the nats this year.

PS: I said it once and I will say again, We should of bought you GN. LOL

Jim Willett

Thanks guys! We try to give back & support a good thing & good people. Even though our Buick sales are approx 50% compared to the rest (Chevy-Olds-Pontiac), we spend 95% of our sponsorship efforts with the Buick events. What can I say, once a turbo nut, always a turbo nut :)

My only problem is, I am a Big Block nut too! Just got to save up enough to build a turbo Big Block I guess :D Probably have to start with a 350 Buick & play a little.... One day...

Pretty sad, built a 40x60 building, put in a 2nd floor in about 60% of it, and really no room for a play toy like that. It's ALL business use, and still would like more space. Guys are guys, it's never big enough for what we want to do :) Got LOTS of pics to add to the new site (coming soon!)

Thanks again! See ya soon!!

PS - Jason, PLEASE send the original picture you use next to your name, don't have that one :) Looks SWEEEEEET!!!!!

Just wanted to add that we also stepped up & became Major Sponsors for both the TSO & TSM Points Series. That is the $500 level each, which will be part cash & part gift certificates. Got to keep the great Buick races alive! :)

We got all the info/details posted on our website now. There is a link below the TR picture. I am working like mad to get new stuff ready for the Nat's. Looks like it will be close, but should have several new things to show off & stocked up to sell there. Probably do some intro special pricing too, still working on all that :) Will post items in the vendor section here on TB.com as they come available. Still prototype stage on some, and into production on some, and actually got 1 done & haven't posted it yet. Working on part numbers, naming them, instructions, etc, etc. It's always the details that slow ya down & take extra effort, but all part of the fun! :cool:

Hope to see all the old & some new faces there!
Don't let the gas prices scare you. I always hear that keeps a few from going. I personally just found it easier to work harder & deal with it. Probably find out I gave something up to cover the added expense, like everything but work & sleep :eek: Maybe the sponsorship efforts we make will offset some of the expenses for a lucky few out there! Keep in mind our CONTINGENCY sponsorship program covers ALL classes! Plus, even if you don't win/ru, we can use good pics/video/info for the new site! We'll make you famous ;)

That's great news!! I hope to have the HR bar on my car for the Nats. I just need to come up with some extra cash to buy one...my ATR bar needs to go!!!