Paying it forward FREE stock fan

97rebello

All the free advice and insight on this forum its the least i could do. I installed a fbody rad and dual fans so the factory fan is no longer needed. Worked fine when i took it out. Would like it to go to someone who can use it not just re sell it. All you have to pay for is shipping. Thanks everyone!

Did you do intrepid fans? I did f body radiator and am honking about getting intrepid fans with the plug and play kit from kirban.

Yep, dual intrepid fans from amazon and harness from capers. Needle stays at 180 even on 90 degree days with the ac on.

Nice!!!! I guess you don't really need the fans if it's staying 180! I feel like I may not even need them either. I believe they're commanded to turn on low at 210

All the free advice and insight on this forum its the least i could do. I installed a fbody rad and dual fans so the factory fan is no longer needed. Worked fine when i took it out. Would like it to go to someone who can use it not just re sell it. All you have to pay for is shipping. Thanks everyone!
iF NOT SPOKEN FOR IM INTERESTED...