Paul Sr of OCC selling off a car on ebay

After watching how those guys treat things on the show, I can't imagine this car has been treated any better. I'd pass on this after the beating it has surely seen.

Plus the seat is probably busted from his big butt.:D

Oogly Crappy Choppers

i'll race him for pinks on any one of those cars he has in the back ground or the gtx

That looks like a restored 'garage queen', red line tires and all. Probably drives it twice a year and hence the reason for selling it. That and they look like GM lovers anyways.......:eek:

KB

anybody else notice this....

THE NEW OWNER WILL TAKE DELIVERY OF THIS CAMARO AT PAULS ESTATE AND HAVE THE OPPURTUNITY TO VIEW HIS PERSONAL COLLECTION OF COLLECTIBLE CARS AND MOTORCYCLES. YOU WILL ALSO GET A TOUR OF ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPER’S WORLD HEADQUARTERS IN NEWBURGH NEW YORK. THIS CAR WAS ON EPISODES OF AMERICAN CHOPPER AND YOU WILL RECEIVE DVD COPIES OF THOSE EPISODES SIGNED BY PAUL SR.. YOU WILL ALSO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET PAUL SR. AND HAVE YOUR PHOTO TAKEN WITH HIM NEXT TO YOUR NEW GTX. PAUL WILL ALSO PERSONALLY SIGN THE GTX. IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS. A CELEBRITY OWNED PLYMOUTH GTX IN YOUR GARAGE!!!!

thought they were selling a gtx, not a camaro????

Zero miles on those Red Stripe tires, you can still see where they removed the tire label stickers. The spare has more miles than all 4 tires on the ground. Buying that car would be like getting one off the showroom floor, though.

Zero miles on those Red Stripe tires, you can still see where they removed the tire label stickers. The spare has more miles than all 4 tires on the ground. Buying that car would be like getting one off the showroom floor, though.
Not quite. Just a IMHO though, but I don't remember what all I noticed on that GTX, but the quality of the interior does not match the "rotisserie" exterior & frame restoration. The console cover looks sort of shabby, for one. On the other hand, there are very few '67, '68, or '69 GTX's left, good or bad condition. Lots of RoadRunners left though. A GTX is the classic, kool way to go in a mopar. I don't think that any other Mopar matches the GTX for beauty.
The '70 GTX's were sort of OK, & I wouldn't have a '71 & above.

I don't consider him a celebrity,nor do I think him signing anything makes it worth more.

that extreme of a restoration & did not use stainless exhaust? notice the rust @ the muffler/tail pipe connection.