Pat's Converters

eddc87

I love 60 ft.
I am doing some research on torque converters and talked to Steve at Pat's Performance Converters. He was very informative and helpful. Does anybody have any pros or cons on these converters. These are 10" lock up units that go for around $500. This sounds cheap for what you get or are you getting what you pay for. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I put one of Pat's 10" tcc on and went from 12.20's to 11.80's. No other changes.:D I got the 3500 l/u and that thing is killer on the street. My first run I pulled a 1.59 60'.:cool: Go for it.

Steve can give you all the details. They have anti-balloon plates front, center and rear and are built to handle 750 HP if you get the 10". I have the 10" in my car using it with a Stage-Right brake. Easy 1.5 60' and 11.40@117 MPH unlocked. You won't be sorry!

A buddy and I both have the Pat's 3000 XHD 10" lockups... Steve and Rick were great to deal with and the converters are excellent..lil much for the poor stocker I have in there now, but kicked ass with the Stage III I had

Just recently installed Pats 3400,10" lockup 60ft went from 2.11
to 1.75. Before i had 2800. Iam :D . Only problem bolts bottomed out remedied that by using washers. I think problem
at Pat's is resolved

anyone in the 10's running one unlocked ?? if so what gear , tire size, and what was your trap rpm and mph ?