Pats-Broncos predictions?

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
Will the Pats put the Broncos down again? The Steelers were hurt and I believe if they were healthy they would have destroyed the Broncos. This game is in Gillette so no "thin air" to deal with. Pats have had an extra week to heal up. Will it be a blowout?

i guess it all depends on whether or not a certain quarterback prays hard enough. he obviously didn't do it right last time, but maybe he'll get it right this time.

48/21...Pats. "Da preacher" is going to get a 1 hour "how to session", when he tangles w/ Brady.

I'm pulling for the Pats. I went to high school with a kid that plays linebacker/ defensive end for them... Rob Ninkovich

Every body predicted including myself that the steelers as winner. It's hard to predict whats going to happened with this broncos

God=Brady!!

Elway has a tough choice in the offseason. I think he has been uncomfortable with Tebow since the beginning.

There hasn't been this much excitement about a white bronco since OJ fled in one. :D

It's going to be 22 degrees and drop to 16 and be windy as well. Not sure if Tebow has played in such cold weather. Brady is used to it.

I honestly hate to say it but I think the Patriots are going to make it to play in the house that Peyton built! I hate the idea of a patriots fan sitting in my seat! Either way I don't think any AFC team has anything for the 49ers, Saints or Green Bay.

P.S. god didn't play this season. He had neck surgery.

Whether you are a Denver fan or a Patriots fan...one thing is certain the game will bring big revenue not to mention probably record breaking TV audience. If you watched the Broncos/Steeler game you got to see history being made. I thought it was an omen in the beginning kick off when it hit the goal post and bounced back and settled on the 20 yard line. (Not something you witness every game).

The guy is exciting to watch......and seems to have his team believing.....its healthy to see something positive in the sports arena for a change.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Whether you are a Denver fan or a Patriots fan...one thing is certain the game will bring big revenue not to mention probably record breaking TV audience. If you watched the Broncos/Steeler game you got to see history being made. I thought it was an omen in the beginning kick off when it hit the goal post and bounced back and settled on the 20 yard line. (Not something you witness every game).

The guy is exciting to watch......and seems to have his team believing.....its healthy to see something positive in the sports arena for a change.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

it's also not every day you see a game decided on the first play of overtime, with the offensive line being technically set up illegally according to NFL rules..