Pat's Auto Care of East Windsor CT

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
BIG thanks to Miguel and son of Pat's Auto Care in East Windsor CT. Painted my hood, bumpers, fillers, header panel and some other parts. These guys know their business and are great to work with. They also did the paint on Tony Gomes' 7 second TR as recently seen in GM High Tech magazine and know there way around Turbo Regals.

If you click on the link to Pat's Auto Care in Mark's post, you can view before and after pics.

That's not my car.

And Brett, sure everyone will see my car before they see yours.:biggrin: ALSO! Have another set of coolant pipes headed your way. FedEx guy must have been on crack with the last order.

That's not my car.

And Brett, sure everyone will see my car before they see yours.:biggrin: ALSO! Have another set of coolant pipes headed your way. FedEx guy must have been on crack with the last order.
Chit, my rims are back ordered 4 weeks and then they have to be send out....lol I'm done putting a finish date on it. Id be happy if its done by mid summer at this point.

The FedEx guy probably didn't want to drive out to the stix where I live cause he definately didn't come to my house and im not really sure what refused means other then he presented it to me and I said I didn't want it which didn't happen. I will let you know when the arrive.

BIG thanks to Miguel and son of Pat's Auto Care in East Windsor CT. Painted my hood, bumpers, fillers, header panel and some other parts. These guys know their business and are great to work with. They also did the paint on Tony Gomes' 7 second TR as recently seen in GM High Tech magazine and know there way around Turbo Regals.

They are the best!!!! Miguels been doing bodywork for 35 years and he is old school both in honesty and integrety. Miguel is a person I am proud to call a friend he truly Loves these cars, his art is perfection.

P.S Junior is ok too :D

They are the best!!!! Miguels been doing bodywork for 35 years and he is old school both in honesty and integrety. Miguel is a person I am proud to call a friend he truly Loves these cars, his art is perfection.

P.S Junior is ok too :D

you are a friend to,my friend.:biggrin::biggrin:;)

still trying to come and see you busy with work,kids,and the house i will come up to see you soon.jim

I have seen the work but never met the artists. Someday I hope to meet up with HOT ROD-GN. Great job again, guys!