Patriots or Panthers...who will win the Super Bowl!

Who will win Super Bowl XXXVIII?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Carolina Panthers

Votes: 26 53.1%

• Total voters
Can we have a tie? J/Kidding.:D

Of course I have seen the bleak days of the patsy's when
the had no staduim to call home. They had to play Fenway park, BC eagles staduim, Harvard staduim.:(

I saw OJ Simpson & Bills Trounce our beloved patsy's back at Foxboro Schaffer staduim in 1973. There were more Bills fans than pats fans. :eek:

I was at the last Monday night football game at Foxboro before they were banned from ABC Monday night games.
There were more fights everyplace. Why fans would fight each other is beyond me. :confused:

I cannot vote cause I will JINX them

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
Can we have a tie? J/Kidding.:D

i was thinking the same think steve.....

it will be the panthers by 7 or less, prolly 24 to 17

Dathan

Pats but not covering the spread.

My bet is whatever team scores the most points before the time runs out. :D

Personally, I'm watching just for the comercials. :p

????????????????/

Most likely one or the other.... kinda as in "who gives a damn?"
Save the money you'll lose betting on it, and buy a set of injectors for the hotrod!!!:D :D

Re: ????????????????/

Originally posted by Chuck Leeper
Most likely one or the other.... kinda as in "who gives a damn?"
Save the money you'll lose betting on it, and buy a set of injectors for the hotrod!!!:D :D

shamless plug! nice............ hahahahah

as for the game Chuck is right just like the world series this year... who really wanted to see whats his face QB for the panthers Vs the no name no star/stand out defense for the pats?

these are 2 teams that personify (did i spell the right) team work and work ethic. in todays world that dont make for great ratings.

honestly can you name 5 players on each team? most people cant.

it will be a good game just not one for the ages as far as ratings go.

You Know Grim it is true I can't name any players from the carolina squad. :eek:

And maybe only 5 of the pats.
TY Law
Brady
Vinateri
Dam I am pulling blanks LOL!

the no name no star/stand out defense for the pats?

Since when is Ty Law a no name player. This guys always been good. I'll take Carolina and the points. There defense is alot better than the Colts and they have been suprising people all season long. If they can avoid the stupid coaching decisions that almost cost them earlier in the playoffs, it should be interesting. The Patriots should have blown out the Colts defense, getting 4 turnovers.

Gotta go with the home team: Patsies 17-*****cats 10
(Mass escapee living in NC)

Those Panther names you are looking for are: Stephen Davis 1444 rushing yards this year(also 6th in league in punt return yards), Steve Smith 1110 Receiving yards, Muhsin Muhammad 837 Rec. Yards, Jake Delhomme 3028 Pass. Yards Defense ranked right beside NE. It will be a good game but I think the better bet is the Panther+ points but I am a little biased.

Sully

Go Panthers

Darn right! Pathers baby!!!! No team out there wants that title worse. The Pats have had the glory before and now it's the souths chance to shine. I just wish we were the Charlotte Panthers! Who really gives a hoot to pleasing South Carolina in splitting the name between the states. No suprise there, we can't even keep Charlotte Motor Speedway, we had to sell that out to some stinkin' hardware store!

I'm done venting!

Go Pathers!

Ryan

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
You Know Grim it is true I can't name any players from the carolina squad. :eek:

And maybe only 5 of the pats.
TY Law
Brady
Vinateri
Dam I am pulling blanks LOL!

Holy Crap and you are from NH??

Teddy Bruschi
Willie McGinest
Ted Washington
Mike Vrabel
Roman Phifer
Troy Brown

You must be a Bills fan. :eek:

The two teams are pretty equal talent wise with the edge I would say going to the Pats however the coaches I think are not even close. Belichick will have a game plan to thoroughly confuse the Cats....

I say 27-10 Pats