Passenger Side Fender Well

Are you looking for the metal inner fender, or the plastic wheel well ?
I sold the inner fender, but still have the plastic wheel well. I am in Wisconsin. If you are not able to find one locally, let me know. Good luck, Mike

I will have to get it cleaned up and bring it to aups or fed ex store to get a price on shipping. Weight won't be an issue but size will most likely add a few bucks. Still interested or did ttaowner hook you up?

I'l find out tomorrow if Im parting my T-Type out, there is probely an 87% chance Im parting her out so be prepared, I have the inner plastic wells along with pretty much everything else except the drivetrain, everything is in great shape...Im located in Marlton,NJ...(South Jersey) about 15 minutes from philly, If I decide to part her out there will be a big list of stuff for sale in the (for sale section)..I'l let you know, but incase I forget PM me

Sounds good let me know..

I'l find out tomorrow if Im parting my T-Type out, there is probely an 87% chance Im parting her out so be prepared, I have the inner plastic wells along with pretty much everything else except the drivetrain, everything is in great shape...Im located in Marlton,NJ...(South Jersey) about 15 minutes from philly, If I decide to part her out there will be a big list of stuff for sale in the (for sale section)..I'l let you know, but incase I forget PM me

Ok, looks like Im parting her out!!!...everything will be up for sale!...PM sent, if anybody else is interested in some parts let me know, I'l try to get a list of stuff tomorrow with prices and possible pics too!