Passenger a-pillar and b-pillar

leirch

I'm hoping I can find a wrecked/parted out car that has somebody has a few scraps from that they could sell me for a reasonable price.

Let me give you some back story, I borrowed a home made rotisserie , I have a rust free(almost) 86 regal that I'm working on, I was in the process of removing a section of the lower a-pillar on the passenger side to fix the rust issue. I was in the process of turning the body on the rotisserie when a weld let go and the body slammed the passenger a and b pillers into the rotisserie support. I've attached some pictures to show my sadness.

I know I can beat these sections back out and do some body work. but the car is gutted and I would must rather drill out a few spot welds and replace them with good unharmed sections if I can.

IMG_0153.JPG IMG_0154.JPG IMG_0155.jpg IMG_0156.JPG IMG_0157.JPG

Last edited:
i can probably help if you get a hold of me asap. i cant open the pics bigger. text the pics to me 203 213 9126

Ok, little far away, if closer i was going to say I have a complete shell that would work good for ya to cut whatever you wanted. Good luck

I have an NOS pillar coming from gbodyparts, I'll have a local body guy beat out the b pillar as after looking at it further, its not that bad.