Passed a GN near my house today....

8bud

GIGANTIC Member
So I'm at an intersection near my house today. Been snowing, raining etc. for a few days and the roads are COVERED in salt. Across the intersection in front of me goes a 1987 GN in really nice shape. I cringed. I know I am anal with my cars (I park my T, impala and vette from november til april), but how can somebody do this to that poor car!?! I suppose if I was a billionaire or something I might not give a crap, but i mean WTF! Just wanted to see what everyone else thinks about this behavior.:confused: :biggrin:

Coming into the Orange Park Mall parking lot in Jacksonville Fl a few years ago and pull up behind a GNX with Georgia tags being driven by this late 50's something women. Follow her and park near her to talk about the car. It was a real GNX and her daily driver. She just parked it and went into the mall.

Mikey

Like the time I saw a Syclone parked at Big Lots...

And it gets better:biggrin: It had Yosemite Sam "Back Off" mud flaps on all four corners. Very sad day...

Maybe that GN was the only thing they had at the time. Lets go with that answer.

Guy that works in the same complex as me has driven his GN to work every day for the past 10 plus years. He still parks on an angle to avoid dings but not like that stops the salt from eating away...:eek: